[REQUEST][SEARCH] Curated Mod Bundles

Hi! I know this question can be annoying, and seem like I'm lazy, but in reality, I have been having a lot of troubles both installing mods, and deciding which one to use, so I ask for your help.

I am looking for "curated" bundles of mods that can work together properly, along with whatever requirements they have. If you have been able to get a great experience mixing a bunch of mods, and have managed to get them to work properly by installing them on a certain order, I think it would be awesome to have them bundled together.

They could be bundle by theme, or by "seriousness". I was planning on doing one of my own but I just couldn't make them work, and those I didn't weren't actually that interesting, and as there are so many "similar" mods, the trial and error was being a big hassle,

For instance, I was planning on having a bundle trying to get a really inmersive world, mixing some enslavement/imprisonment, rape, some inmersion ones, prostitution, some interesting quests and mixing it (or at least try) with Interesting NPCs, and was avoiding some of the most "recreational" ones.

But really, any kind of curated set of mods would be fine. I find that using those kind of bundles gives you a complete different experience, like playing a completely different game.

Thanks again, and sorry if this as been requested before!

If I understand correctly, you are looking for some mod packs

If so, I doubt there's anything like that around. Modding Skyrim is first and foremost based on what you want to achieve from a set of mods

If there were any packages ready, you might end up with something you don't even want

As you said yourself, you didn't find a lot of mods interesting.  It will be no different if you use someone else's modpack - what's interesting to me may be completely boring to you.

Yes, learning to mod takes time, but in the end it's worth the effort.  Then you can create your game the way you like it, and not settle for someone else's idea of what's fun.

Yeah, as Psalam said, I was refering to something like a collection, a mod pack. But I'll take your advice and try out different mods.

Still, the main reason for the thread was to have packs of mods that work properly together. I am encontering a lot of conflicting mods (obviously, there are a lot of stuff and they eventually collide). I have managed to get a couple of things up and running so I'll keep trying.

8 minutes ago, pacoide said:

Yeah, as Psalam said, I was refering to something like a collection, a mod pack. But I'll take your advice and try out different mods.

Still, the main reason for the thread was to have packs of mods that work properly together. I am encontering a lot of conflicting mods (obviously, there are a lot of stuff and they eventually collide). I have managed to get a couple of things up and running so I'll keep trying.

I believe that if that is your concern you should look at @donttouchmethere's blog:

The first entry (above) deals with the mods and tools you need to make sure your heavily modded Skyrim game doesn't CTD. The second entry talks about many of the most popular LL mods and getting them to work together.