25 minutes ago, 粋狂Suikyō said:

Hey kind of new here as well, Been exploring this site for many years but never got around to making a perm profile, I think I've had a couple in the past but those are long lost now.
Thank you for having me !

Welcome to LL!   This is a pretty chill community, so we are glad to have you join us! 

23 minutes ago, 粋狂Suikyō said:

Oh and while I'm at it I hope I can make some friends in the community here !!

The modding scene has gone down a bit, though the Sims, FO4, Skyrim and a budding Starfield modding scene is still active.   It isn't as active as it once was, at least wrt the forums that I follow.   However, that means we aren't as rapid or chaotic as Discord, but a good deal of patience is helpful.  

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the forums (I am mostly into the FO4, music and hot women forums)

9 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Welcome to LL!   This is a pretty chill community, so we are glad to have you join us! 

Thank you, I appreciate your kindness. I am excited to explore everything now that I have some more free time on my hands.

11 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

The modding scene has gone down a bit, though the Sims, FO4, Skyrim and a budding Starfield modding scene is still active.   It isn't as active as it once was, at least wrt the forums that I follow.   However, that means we aren't as rapid or chaotic as Discord, but a good deal of patience is helpful.  

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the forums (I am mostly into the FO4, music and hot women forums)

I've noticed a lot of posts that I've been interested in were last active around 2018-2020, but I still think I'll end up leaning more towards the active things regardless.

I am interested in creating new things for different games that people will enjoy.

I think I'll settle here and make this my home, everyone seems very friendly and chill. 

I'm into the same things with the addition of Skyrim hahaha  :cool:

Thanks again for the warm welcome and info it means a lot.

I have a hard time sleeping so I'll be on here at very random hours hoping to catch you around though !

3 hours ago, 粋狂Suikyō said:

Oh and while I'm at it I hope I can make some friends in the community here !!

If you're into writing or drawing, there's a few clubs here for that, too.

Shameless plug for one such:

57 minutes ago, Z3R0L!F3 said:

If you're into writing or drawing, there's a few clubs here for that, too.

I've recently started writing I'm getting into it more now. Thank you for the recommendation ! it looks very interesting, I'm going to take a look.
I'm getting into philosophy and have been studying/writing some things in my spare time.