I am kind of lost here..

On 8/4/2021 at 9:05 AM, Nonkh said:

Hi Guys :)

..I want just straight sex with (almost) every named female in the game ....

Simpliest answer, ALWAYS will need FNIS and make sure to always run the FNIS tool when adding any element that uses ANIMATIONS. 

2nd clear out your list, Sexlab is mainly for all the sorts of kinks your NOT interested in. So dump all those files 

3rd Just download Flower Girls, there is additions so I provided the whole link. Nexus is the main resource for mods, LoversLabs is more for kinks. 

Done.   

Edited by NeroNightfire
15 hours ago, NeroNightfire said:

Simpliest answer, ALWAYS will need FNIS and make sure to always run the FNIS tool when adding any element that uses ANIMATIONS. 

2nd clear out your list, Sexlab is mainly for all the sorts of kinks your NOT interested in. So dump all those files 

3rd Just download Flower Girls, there is additions so I provided the whole link. Nexus is the main resource for mods, LoversLabs is more for kinks. 

Done.   

Thanks for this important tip, I've installed Flower Girls and some patches, ran FNIS 3-4 times in the process. :)

So I have it running, made a few tests and I'm kind of satisfied with the result - not having left the college yet. But there's one thing that annoys me immensly: there is no penis and the male pants suck like hell, a real mood killer. Is there something to help this?

Edit:

I found the Sexlab / Male Nude Suit Option - that makes his bodyparts invisible.. ô;ö

Edited by Nonkh
19 hours ago, Nonkh said:

So I have it running, made a few tests and I'm kind of satisfied with the result - not having left the college yet. But there's one thing that annoys me immensly: there is no penis and the male pants suck like hell, a real mood killer. Is there something to help this?

Edit:

I found the Sexlab / Male Nude Suit Option - that makes his bodyparts invisible.. ô;ö

Install Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) or its Light Version.

At the core they are nude body replacers for males.

Oops.. I thought this was just about strap-on-dildos - not a native english I am not.. ô;ö

..I'll give it a look later.. 

Edit:

YES!! That's it, my guy is now complete - thank you very much ❤️