Erotic Cross-Stitch

View File

DISCLAIMER: I like to potter about with the game, but I am no modder.

Watching one of my sims stitch got me thinking about naughty stitching and how it would be an interesting modding exercise for me trying to add it to the game and here I am with a mod, which adds custom cross-stitch patterns to all the hoops and to the Cross-stitch Kit.
I think it is a somewhat fun addition to the game and I want to share it with you, girls and guys.
I know Agnes Crumplebottom likes the idea a lot.

1.png.4a73bd3101b9ef0326a0b322c7272d91.png

Once their Cross-stitch skill has reached lvl 4, sims, from teens to elders, have access to an erotic stitching option under the Stitch from Patterns category. 

2.png.9006ea4fba7709765fda8f0977bb89d3.png

There are 8 different "naughty" patterns and two of them can be read.

4.png.92c6954176589d68ad58d4816ce0272d.png

UPDATE:

10 new designs added.

edit.png.ebd8e2ec6832aec9a8a88420f297935d.png

INFO ABOUT THE MOD:

The mod was created using S4S and requires xml injector v4 to function, in addition to CoL.
If you are not already using it, you can get the injector here and you can find S4S here.
The mod was created on game version 1.77.146.1030 and was tested with and without other mods.
The designs I used were found mainly on Etsy.

Possible issue: once they have completed their project or if they feel like taking a pause, sims will drop their hoop on the floor, but only if they are in a group. I think I noticed this also happening with original patterns, so it could also be a game bug.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    xml injector v4 and CoL (Cottage Living)

Edited by carnation77
  • 3 weeks later...