I need help with the skin head hands amd body have differemt colour

4 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Disable all mods for face, and then enable one by one and test, also dont test early game only after leaving vault 

can i play once until i exit the vault and then deactivate and reactivate all of them?

I don't know why you have multiple face textures but yeah try disabling your face textures just like Indarello said. Also for your hand problem did you by any chance installed the right main file of SSS?

Edited by jinsitsu
30 minutes ago, jinsitsu said:

Ich weiß nicht, warum Sie mehrere Gesichtstexturen haben, aber ja, versuchen Sie, Ihre Gesichtstexturen zu deaktivieren, genau wie  Indarello gesagt hat. Hast du auch für dein Handproblem zufällig die richtige Hauptdatei von SSS installiert?

Im new i fallout 4 modding the only game i mod befor was Skyrim SE. Waht is SSS? for body i have CBBE and CBBE 3BBB

37 minutes ago, egal0815 said:

Im new i fallout 4 modding the only game i mod befor was Skyrim SE. Waht is SSS? for body i have CBBE and CBBE 3BBB

Silky Smooth Skin (SSS for short) I'm gonna say try reinstalling CBBE for your hand problem, see if the hand texture is back.