i downloaded whicked sims mod and put it into the mods folde, i followed the tutorial, did everything i could but the message when i enter my family doesn't appear, i mean when someone is naked the blur dissapear, but if i want to do sex animations with this mod i can't, i press on ground, bed, any other furniture and there should be option "whicked" but i don't have it, what could it be?

2 minutes ago, Cute1girls11 said:

i downloaded whicked sims mod and put it into the mods folde, i followed the tutorial, did everything i could but the message when i enter my family doesn't appear, i mean when someone is naked the blur dissapear, but if i want to do sex animations with this mod i can't, i press on ground, bed, any other furniture and there should be option "whicked" but i don't have it, what could it be?

What's your game version?

7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

What's your game version?

i am not sure if it's outdated or no, but even, it worked for me before even on outdated versions, whicked whims message appeared and i could do at least random sex and etc but now i can't even do random sex beacuse whicked option doesn't even appears

1 hour ago, Cute1girls11 said:

i am not sure if it's outdated or no, but even, it worked for me before even on outdated versions, whicked whims message appeared and i could do at least random sex and etc but now i can't even do random sex beacuse whicked option doesn't even appears

Latest game version is 1.75

The last patch broke the mods pretty bad so most of the new ones like WW won't work on any previous game versions anymore.

But that's why it won't work.

Need to update your game first.

Edited by Scorpio