Can I run Skyrim SE with these computer specs

According to System Requirements Lab, I don't meet the minimum specs for running SSE, but this seems a little off as everything is above minimum by their displayed data. Would love to get some experienced advice on whether or not I can run this before I pull the trigger and buy this game from Steam. I just upgraded my Graphics driver (was 30 months out of date)

Edit: ok, so SRL is full of crap. It also tells me that my system won't run FO4, which I have been doing for 6 months with over 200 mods with no issues. I might not be able to run it at the highest resolution, but it will run.

Video Card
Minimum: 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 1GB /AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
You have: 
AMD Radeon (TM) R9 360

Required
You have
results
Pixel Shader
results
Vertex Shader
results
Dedicated Video RAM
2 GB
2.0 GB
pass_large.gif
CPU
Minimum: 
Intel Core i5-750/AMD Phenom II X4-945
You have: 
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

info_large.gif
CPU Speed
Minimum: 
Info
You have: 
3.1 GHz

pass_large.gif
RAM
Minimum: 
8 GB
You have: 
16 GB

pass_large.gif
OS
Minimum: 
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
You have: 
Windows 10

pass_large.gif
Free Disk Space
Minimum: 
12 GB
You have: 
1.4 TB
Edited by IBAGadget
new information
2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

According to System Requirements Lab, I don't meet the minimum specs for running SSE

Where do you see this? I see green checkmarks everywhere. The only thing is doing apart from that is recommending a GPU upgrade and updating your current GPU drivers.

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Where do you see this? I see green checkmarks everywhere. The only thing is doing apart from that is recommending a GPU upgrade and updating your current GPU drivers.

This was above the information that I included in my earlier post:

Skyrim Special Edition

boxshot
Minimum
fail_xlarge.gif
Recommended
fail_xlarge.gif

Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information.

Of course, I get the exact same messages if I put in Fallout 4 as my game of choice.

I think SRL gets kickbacks from the Video Card manufacturers, so they are always going to recommend that you get a new video card.

Edited by IBAGadget
new information
52 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

I think SRL gets kickbacks from the Video Card manufacturers, so they are always going to recommend that you get a new video card.

Most likely.

I've also had a similar issue due to my relatively old CPU, despite it having more than enough cores and GHz (and performing fine ingame). I prefer to do the old manual check searching for the game requirements + knowing my syste specs (using CPU-Z or similar programs if I ever forgot the exact numbers). Your system seems fine, and as you mention playing FO4 fine, Skyrim will likely run fine. Take it easy with texture mods and such, as that can easily surpass the minimum/recommended specs for the game itself.

I've added a lot of greenery/foliage mods to my FO4, but I've also added mods that reduce building textures and eliminate god rays. Most of the mods I tend to run are clothing/armor/weapon mods, in addition to the full AAF setup

Will be interesting to start something that I've never played before, not even on console.

FO4 has a full AAF setup guide - is there something similar for SSE Sexlab? ie: install these mods in this order and it will work fine?

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

FO4 has a full AAF setup guide - is there something similar for SSE Sexlab? ie: install these mods in this order and it will work fine?

For the bare minimum I wrote a guide (the focus it to get Sexlab working, using MO2 as the mod manager). For a more extensive modlist you have Skyrim SE for Beginners. Both are pinned threads in https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/