Hello there, I'm experiencing a glitch that causes the ground not to render around the mountain that Dimhollow Crypt (Serana's resting place) is located. I'll include my load order and a few screenshots, for easier detective work. Thanks, for looking.

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl=1
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp=1
JailRape.esp=1
KSHairdosSMP.esp=1
Fertility Mode.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Mortal Enemies.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
iNeed - Extended.esp=1
TW3MO.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Character Creation Overhaul.esp=1
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp=1
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp=1
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp=1
Killable Children.esp=1
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
InstantMining.esp=1
NB-Scars.esp=1
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
TW3Eyes.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
VioLens SE.esp=1
CombatMusicFix.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
KC - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
DisableAutoAim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Deadly Damage.esp=1
Apropos2.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

20210731132458_1.jpg

20210731132319_1.jpg

20210731132419_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

the ground not to render

Normally, this is a problem caused by bad load order or faulting compatibility patch.

Some mod is changing terrain, illumination, climatology.... and you miss a Patch or ordered it bad.

Also, can be a problem caused by Dyndolod, if you have it.

3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Normally, this is a problem caused by bad load order or faulting compatibility patch.

Some mod is changing terrain, illumination, climatology.... and you miss a Patch or ordered it bad.

Also, can be a problem caused by Dyndolod, if you have it.

Dynodolod isn't in my load order, as shown in my shared load order. I'm hoping someone will be able to look at my load order and tell me what's wrong.

5 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Dynodolod isn't in my load order, as shown in my shared load order. I'm hoping someone will be able to look at my load order and tell me what's wrong.

I not see in your pluging list a mod that make big changes in terrain, illumination or climatology.

The problem can be caused by a small mod that add some building to the zone.

Try disable mods until locate it.

Also, you can open your entire pluging list with Tes5Edit and see what mods change DLC1DimhollowExterior01 and DLC1DimhollowExterior02:

image.png.939b6701791f727c2d577e48d59fe9b0.png

8 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

I not see in your pluging list a mod that make big changes in terrain, illumination or climatology.

The problem can be caused by a small mod that add some building to the zone.

Try disable mods until locate it.

Also, you can open your entire pluging list with Tes5Edit and see what mods change DLC1DimhollowExterior01 and DLC1DimhollowExterior02:

image.png.939b6701791f727c2d577e48d59fe9b0.png

Only edit to "dlc1dimhollowexterior01" is from Dawnguard, where's only edit to "dlc1dimhollowexterior02" is from "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp".
I have also noticed the exterior of the "Aetherium Forge" is suffering the same issue, as well as the ruined Hall of the Vigilants.

58 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Only edit to "dlc1dimhollowexterior01" is from Dawnguard, where's only edit to "dlc1dimhollowexterior02" is from "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp".
I have also noticed the exterior of the "Aetherium Forge" is suffering the same issue, as well as the ruined Hall of the Vigilants.

Those changes can not cause the problem. All the locations you mention come from DLC1 = Dawnguard and, probably, share mesh and/or textures. But i not see a plugin that can cause the problem in your plugin list.

What manager are you using? Can you show your mod list?

Maybe you have installed a mod that change mesh and/or textures but without an ESP.

3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Those changes can not cause the problem. All the locations you mention come from DLC1 = Dawnguard and, probably, share mesh and/or textures. But i not see a plugin that can cause the problem in your plugin list.

What manager are you using? Can you show your mod list?

Maybe you have installed a mod that change mesh and/or textures but without an ESP.

My load order is included in my original post. I use NMM, but I install mods manually.

1 hour ago, Church the Cat said:

My load order is included in my original post. I use NMM, but I install mods manually.

That is your plugin list not your mod list. Are two different thing.

The plugin list only have the mods with ESM/ESP files.

The mod list have ALL the installed mods no matter if the mod have ESM/ESP or not have it.

For example, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended can be installed with and without the ESP file and normally is installed without the ESP. Nobody can know if you have installed XPMSE looking your plugin list if you install it without the ESP but everybody presume you have it because is a requirement of hundreds of mods.

Using NMM you not have an easy way to show your mod list. You can use the trick in the last post but, if you are making manual installs, the mod list can not help because the problem can come from a bad manual operation. Then, only you can know what files have you added/replaced and why.

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

That is your plugin list not your mod list. Are two different thing.

The plugin list only have the mods with ESM/ESP files.

The mod list have ALL the installed mods no matter if the mod have ESM/ESP or not have it.

For example, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended can be installed with and without the ESP file and normally is installed without the ESP. Nobody can know if you have installed XPMSE looking your plugin list if you install it without the ESP but everybody presume you have it because is a requirement of hundreds of mods.

Using NMM you not have an easy way to show your mod list. You can use the trick in the last post but, if you are making manual installs, the mod list can not help because the problem can come from a bad manual operation. Then, only you can know what files have you added/replaced and why.

I just installed Mod Organizer 2, but I don't know how to share my Mod List.

14 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I just installed Mod Organizer 2, but I don't know how to share my Mod List.

Ussing MO is very easy. Go to your profile and copy modlist.txt inside your next message.

I have my profile in: D:\Games\MO2\profiles\Default

But if you have made manual installations the problem can come from a bad manual operation.

14 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Ussing MO is very easy. Go to your profile and copy modlist.txt inside your next message.

I have my profile in: D:\Games\MO2\profiles\Default

But if you have made manual installations the problem can come from a bad manual operation.

image.thumb.png.fbb2733a8b50b3d28a1f27085840df75.pngNot sure if I'm in the correct file path, because I don't see a "profiles" folder.

28 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

I figured it out, here's my modlist.txt.

modlist.txt 2 kB · 2 downloads

That mod list is, practically, the same as your plugin list in your first message because MO, simply, are reading the names of the ESP's that NMM put inside your DATA folder. MO can not read the mods installed by NMM.

Is evident that you are trying help us, installing MO2 and putting a mod list, but that not give us the necessary info. Mainly, because get that info, as i already said, is not easy with NMM.

To get a mod list with NMM as a txt file you must follow the instructions in the referred post.

The other option is make screenshots of NMM showing the mods.

But i say it again: Your problem can be caused by a bad manual operation. Show your mod list and disable the suspect mods can or can NOT solve your problem.

Not think that showing your mod list you can solve your problem with a 100% security.

33 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

That mod list is, practically, the same as your plugin list in your first message because MO, simply, are reading the names of the ESP's that NMM put inside your DATA folder. MO can not read the mods installed by NMM.

Is evident that you are trying help us, installing MO2 and putting a mod list, but that not give us the necessary info. Mainly, because get that info, as i already said, is not easy with NMM.

To get a mod list with NMM as a txt file you must follow the instructions in the referred post.

The other option is make screenshots of NMM showing the mods.

But i say it again: Your problem can be caused by a bad manual operation. Show your mod list and disable the suspect mods can or can NOT solve your problem.

Not think that showing your mod list you can solve your problem with a 100% security.

Wow, that does look complicated. Not sure if this would help, but I screenshotted my SKSE plugins as well.

image.thumb.png.bd66fa96634c13022d6605ffa1aaa8a6.png

18 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Not, excuse me but that not help. We need, at least, screenshot of NMM. This:

image.png.ae9a1562d32392589399bc196743512b.png

I found that, but it's showing mods I don't have installed anymore.

Only mods there I still use are...
1. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

2. iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep.

3. UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing Immersive TBBP.

4. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.

image.png.1f18a3dcb5406fbfb86519111a1e3385.png

5 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I found that, but it's showing mods I don't have installed anymore.

Only mods there I still use are...
1. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

2. iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep.

3. UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing Immersive TBBP.

4. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.

If NMM have it installed and enabled the files of the mods must be inside your DATA folder and that mods must show in your game. Unless you have manually deleted the files copied by NMM.

Is evident that you are making manual installations because your screenshot of the SKSE plugins show dll's of mods that NMM not have.

Trying help us a bit, try disable Realistic Waters and Wonders of Weather in NMM because those mods can  change mesh and/or textures and, maybe, are causing the problem.

Excuse me, but you must not make manual installations.

Sure, you have read this a lot of times, buy we have a very good motive to recommend it.

Skyrim is a very complex game, have a lot of main core mods and hundreds of normal mods.

Any fail in the installation of a mod can cause a lot of strange problems.

If you have ALL yours mods installed with a manager simply disabling mods you can locate the problem.

But if you make manual installations nobody can help because only you can know what are you making.

In this exact problem, if disabling Realistic Waters and Wonders of Weather not solve your problem, we can not help more because, probably, you problem come from a bad manual operation, and only you can solve your problem.

If you have a manager, like NMM, you must use your manager to install your mods.

We know very well how slow is NMM, is exasperating slow, but if you have NMM you must use it.

If you not have enough patience to use NMM change your manager to Vortex or MO2.

MO2 can not import the configuration of NMM but Vortex can make it.

Vortex is a bit more ease to learn and use than MO2 but the decision is yours.

For others side, really, you are not using NMM because you are making manual installations. Then, you not have nothing to import. You must uninstall your game and delete your Skyrim folder to start a new clean installation with the manager that you want.

19 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

If NMM have it installed and enabled the files of the mods must be inside your DATA folder and that mods must show in your game. Unless you have manually deleted the files copied by NMM.

Is evident that you are making manual installations because your screenshot of the SKSE plugins show dll's of mods that NMM not have.

Trying help us a bit, try disable Realistic Waters and Wonders of Weather in NMM because those mods can  change mesh and/or textures and, maybe, are causing the problem.

Excuse me, but you must not make manual installations.

Sure, you have read this a lot of times, buy we have a very good motive to recommend it.

Skyrim is a very complex game, have a lot of main core mods and hundreds of normal mods.

Any fail in the installation of a mod can cause a lot of strange problems.

If you have ALL yours mods installed with a manager simply disabling mods you can locate the problem.

But if you make manual installations nobody can help because only you can know what are you making.

In this exact problem, if disabling Realistic Waters and Wonders of Weather not solve your problem, we can not help more because, probably, you problem come from a bad manual operation, and only you can solve your problem.

If you have a manager, like NMM, you must use your manager to install your mods.

We know very well how slow is NMM, is exasperating slow, but if you have NMM you must use it.

If you not have enough patience to use NMM change your manager to Vortex or MO2.

MO2 can not import the configuration of NMM but Vortex can make it.

Vortex is a bit more ease to learn and use than MO2 but the decision is yours.

For others side, really, you are not using NMM because you are making manual installations. Then, you not have nothing to import. You must uninstall your game and delete your Skyrim folder to start a new clean installation with the manager that you want.

Those mods aren't installed anymore, only the five mods I listed in my previous post are still in my game. I haven't used NMM to install mods since the last time I did a clean reinstall of Skyrim SE.

• 1 year later...

Im having this issue right now too, exact issue, I can see the hall vigilants not burned and a big hole around it, also cant get Dimhollow Crypt no ground to actrually enter, I already checked and only Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp chaging exterior2 of Dimhollow Crypt, my suspects were Glorious Fort Dawnguard, Dawnguard - Tweaks and Enhancements or Dawnguard Arsenal but no, none of those change anything near there

Edit: nevermind, I fixed it, I had to verify game integrity on steam, then use the downgrade patcher, run vortex to deploy mods and voyla path to dimhollow crypt back where it should be

Edited by Jack005
Fix the issue