Creating custom videos for VOTW... some help would be appreciated.

So lately I've been running into several obstacles in creating custom videos for VOTW, and the youtube videos from RazorWire were pretty insightful, but I feel as if I may need a different process for creating videos that would be compatible with VOTW. 

One major issue is that in using NifSkope, it doesn't seem to recognize the .dds files I create. I have attempted using GiMP to compress and add "mipmaps", but it still doesn't work; I wonder where I may have missed a step? I would like to know more about how to open these files in NifSkope.

In my tries to use the VOTW plugins from and batch scripts provided by RazorWire on his Youtube channel, I haven't had much luck. The script seems to have a problem with a certain video folder, but I haven't been able to figure out where it is.

I'm sorry if this post sounds like rambling, I'm looking for more ideas and methods that would help me create custom videos for VOTW. Any insight would be appreciated. 

• 4 months later...