Request: Mod (or console command if anyone knows it) to disable fireball towers in Oblivion gate realms

Can't believe this isnt addressed anywhere or that I havent noticed til now but there needs to be something to disable those stupid towers. Not because of vanilla gameplay shiet mind you, cuz of my mods specifically my lewd ones. Getting into any sex situations around them is a nightmare because the tower will just constantly rain fire on me & anyone around me, either killing one of us or all of us. 

Can't enjoy any sex animations or other stuff that happens if those towers are nearby & amazingly, THERE'S NO WAY TO DISABLE THEM. Can only disable the tower's model or the individual fireballs but cannot stop whatever trigger is shooting them at me. No amount of console magic can help me pin down any towers id numbers & UESP is useless in this regard too. If there are no mods hidden out there that disable them, does anyone know the id of whatever the game uses to trigger the fireballs coming out? 

Interesting, I don't think there is a mod exist do what U want  But I think it can be done by use CS, try the next steps  ...  U need to load Oblivion.esm + Unofficial Oblivion Patch.eps  And make the second one Active ... the go to script edit - open script - OBTurretBig01SCRIPT  ( this one responsible to trigger player and hit fire ball )  then modify this script as u like  low the detect range or even make it play sound instead of shooting fire ball ( I like play sound ) or completely disable it or whatever in your mind ... then save a exit -- resort Unofficial Oblivion Patch.eps  load order location with OBMM, update Archive Invalidation And play

Other way if u won't edit the script just Go to world objects menu -- Activator --  OBTurretBig01   then double click  make Script None 

Save & BLA BLA BLA

Edited by mma75online
-- more bugs inside my brain --