NSFW Dryads

1 hour ago, Screws said:

Apparently someone's done something like that already?

that is a YouTube thumbnail from a short video series from over a year ago and these dryads look like a humanoid race.

the question was most likely aimed towards the dryad creatures added by the Ideology DLC

7 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

You could have a stab at it.

Unfortunately I am neither an artist nor a developer to be able to do something like that.

6 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

that is a YouTube thumbnail from a short video series from over a year ago and these dryads look like a humanoid race.

the question was most likely aimed towards the dryad creatures added by the Ideology DLC

Yes, I was thinking about the the creatures added in ideology. What they did in no way even remotely resembles what comes to mind at the word Dryad, and I was hoping someone could re-texture them into something closer to what is in the picture from the mod above. Or even better, into something a bit more nude, as that is technically what dryads are usually described as in most literature.