Milk Magic

View File

Hi there,

Did you ever sit there watching an anime as they power-up or boost or whatever they do for half of each episode? Yeah, me too. It came to me that this mechanic was sorely lacking in Skyrim. Naturally, there was only one logical mechanic to channel your power. Breastmilk.

I give you,  Milk Magic.

Requirements:

Milk Mod Economy (duh)

Martial Milk ( I use the milk cost script for each spell and it is the inspiration for this mod)

Estrus Chaurus+ (this could be removed in an alternate version if enough people want it.)

All the requirements of these mods are obviously required as well.

HIGHLY recommended: a way to cast magic through the breasts(animation). I just use XPMSE's toggle for nipple magic and it mostly works ok.

The spells:

Milkflesh (armor spell)

Milk Mending (conc. healing spell.)

Cream Cure ( Fast Healing spell)

Boob Bow (Summon bow)

Boob Blade (Summon Sword)

Milk Meteor (Fireball)

Boob Barrier (conc. ward)

Boob Blockade (ward with a duration.)

Lactose Lamp (magelight)

Titty Torch (conc. candlelight)

and the meat of the mod,

Boob Boost (small healing, various buffs for 60s)

Big Boob Boost (x2, 60s duration)

Boobs Boost (x3, 60s duration)

Big Boobs Boost (x4 60s duration)

These spells can be cast repeatedly or together and magnify the effects.

I added Magicka cost to these spells and overwrote some of Martial Milk's spells with mana cost so that you can gain some XP in the respective schools(Maybe, if I did it right).

Other changes:

I... altered... some of the effects Chaurus poison attacks and bites have. You are going to want to be very careful fighting them. Nothing too crazy I hope. I tested this with a level 10 character and was able to clear Frostflow Lighthouse. Very carefully. The idea being that the Chaurus are sort of a "kryptonite" or counter to the Milk Mage. If you get hit with their spit, then bitten, you won't be able to gain the beneficial effects of the spells in this mod for a period of time.

Disclaimers

- I am a very novice mod-maker. I made this in TES5edit and not the CK since I can't get that to work. That being said, it is just spells, magic effects and books for the spells. It shouldn't break anything for anyone.(I think)

- I tuned the costs of the spells and their power to my personal load order, which I consider to be a pretty difficult setup. Your mileage may vary. The spells might be hilariously overpowered in your setup. I would recommend maybe tuning your settings in Milk Mod to give you less milk, or make it harder to regenerate milk. I play with the settings at Max Milk and use Sexlab Disparity to passively buff myself when at high milk and pretty harsh debuffs when at low milk to incentivize myself not to go crazy with milk usage. I decided not to worry about more tuning on the spells, because every time I thought they ware too overpowered and started to think about tinkering with them, I would lose a fight. So overpowered, Yeah, probably, but not so much that you can't lose(at least in my setup)

Future Plans/Wishlist:

- I am currently testing a version, maybe v2, that will require the mod Morphology. Because all that milking and crazy mana channeling through your boobs should have a physical effect, Right?? I also have a few more spells added (Lactose Laser, Titty Tornado, etc.) that will probably be in this version as well. Nothing crazy, most of these are just redos or alterations of vanilla spells, but adding milk cost to roleplay as a milk mage.

- I'd love a way to spawn enemies that could have some effects similar to the Chaurus to up the difficulty. I am too dumb to figure out how to make NPCs add NPCs to leveled lists. Sort of like the Silver Hand or something, they could be hunting down the Dragonborn to get her milk.

- I'd love a way to add enchantments to weapons that enemies would have that would have some effects similar to the Chaurus to up the difficulty. Again, I'm too dumb to figure this out.

- I am also incompetent with graphical design. I would love to have custom art for the spells, but vanilla will have to do unless someone else does it.

Let me know about any bugs and I'll see what I can do to fix them, but the mod is honestly pretty simple. I do have a pretty complicated mod setup, so maybe there is some conflict that will arise with other people that I don't get.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by Traianus
update
4 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

will this work for special edition?

Maybe if it is converted and the requirements are already or also converted. I never could get SE going to my satisfaction so I stuck to LE. This mod is mainly vanilla spell effects with some light assets like sounds and textures from Milk Mod and EC+, along with the Chaurus modifications. Martial Milk is needed for the milk spell cost mechanic, without which this mod is sorta pointless. I guess you could make a boosting or powerup sort of spell without it, but that isn't any fun :p. 

6 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

will this work for special edition?

works for me 

I ran the two mods in question martial milk and this mod (estrus was already ported) in CK and the asset optimizer. 

I only just started to test it but all the mod spells from this mod seem to be working. 

-------------

My only question possible to make the Titty Torch (conc. candlelight) spell a 1 time cast then on a timer till it goes away  I'm currently don't know if this is how it works on LE have to hold the spell down and always channel it to keep the orb up. 

---------------------

Great stuff I cant wait to check out future plans with the boob/ morph swelling etc.

Edited by MuchW0W
18 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

works for me 

I ran the two mods in question martial milk and this mod (estrus was already ported) in CK and the asset optimizer. 

I only just started to test it but all the mod spells from this mod seem to be working. 

-------------

My only question possible to make the Titty Torch (conc. candlelight) spell a 1 time cast then on a timer till it goes away  I'm currently don't know if this is how it works on LE have to hold the spell down and always channel it to keep the orb up. 

---------------------

Great stuff I cant wait to check out future plans with the boob/ morph swelling etc.

That was how I intended it. I liked the look of the light staying at the chest level rather than floating up like Candlelight does. I'm considering adding a Candlelight type version like you mention just in case people want one. I pretty much have a working version of the morph thing, with lesser powers that reverse the changes(costing milk naturally). I'm doing a playthrough right now to test everything, then might release a beta version if others want to try it.

1 hour ago, Traianus said:

That was how I intended it. I liked the look of the light staying at the chest level rather than floating up like Candlelight does. I'm considering adding a Candlelight type version like you mention just in case people want one. I pretty much have a working version of the morph thing, with lesser powers that reverse the changes(costing milk naturally). I'm doing a playthrough right now to test everything, then might release a beta version if others want to try it.

Thanks for letting me know, also im sure others would want to try the beta.

I love this concept and your chaurus were truly terrifying. I was getting paralyzed and one shot if I was poisoned, but I had to give up as MME was tanking my performance whenever it updated. Even with morphs turned off. I may have had just a bit too much going in my current setup. Other than that I had no problems running it in SE.

1 hour ago, Explodington said:

I love this concept and your chaurus were truly terrifying. I was getting paralyzed and one shot if I was poisoned, but I had to give up as MME was tanking my performance whenever it updated. Even with morphs turned off. I may have had just a bit too much going in my current setup. Other than that I had no problems running it in SE.

I thought of it as maybe a reason to have a male follower or two as well, since otherwise I rarely used them. I don't notice performance issues specifically related to MME updates, but perhaps I'm used to it. I'd be curious if anyone else has performance issues.

Updated with version 2.00 beta with Morphology support.

I think the morph changing speed is pretty good, you notice it after a day of using the spells(at least the way I use them,) but after a couple days it is REALLY noticeable. I didn't use the more extreme boost ones to test as much, but the lowest two ones seem to be at a good place as far as speed of morph changes.

Reason it is beta still:

All the spells technically work, but a few of them don't quite do what I want yet. I left it out of the notes, but I have a summon spirit animal spell(a cow, of course) that I am trying to get to work. It summons the ghost cow, but it doesn't actually fight yet. 

Also can't help myself from tinkering with buff values, damage values, milk cost, etc. It seems like I use about 15 milk units a day keeping a boost up almost constantly and using milk spells only. This could be quite a lot if you manipulate MME settings in a certain way, or not a lot.

New version up v2.01b

Update is mostly tinkering with costs and damage values.

Morphs :

I changed the Morphs to be less impactful on FPS. It seems like having them extend over 20-30 seconds was extremely detrimental to FPS. Now they are instant, and I don't notice any impact on FPS. The amounts applied 2,4,6,8% respective to the Boost spell seem to be small enough that updating instantly doesn't look strange.

Added one more morph : Chubby Arms. It looked strange to have  my character huge everywhere with tiny stick arms.

Spells:

Milker Mesmerize(aoe calm spell)

Still working on a few more, trying to get them to work.

Bonus screenshot. I finished the College of Winterhold quest line for the first time ever during testing this, 2 new Achievements after over 3100 hours in Skyrim,.

20210804154023_1.jpg

Realy cool mod, been fideling with it past few days.  Not sure if it's just how i have things set up but i dont realy notice the spells using much milk pool.  But at the same time, LactTat mod that auto feeds lactid every hour, SL Survival with 200% cum to lactid and .30 decay rate from milk mod, the production is in the hundreds to thousands per hour lol

9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Realy cool mod, been fideling with it past few days.  Not sure if it's just how i have things set up but i dont realy notice the spells using much milk pool.  But at the same time, LactTat mod that auto feeds lactid every hour, SL Survival with 200% cum to lactid and .30 decay rate from milk mod, the production is in the hundreds to thousands per hour lol

I'm guessing the spells milk cost will never fully be tuned properly for everyone. I'm trying to make it at least noticeable at higher milk capacity/production, so that people can reduce that if they want to make it harder to spam the spells. There will probably always be cases of ultra... productive... player characters like yours that don't really feel the milk cost. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol at the college quest line being finished after so many skyrim hours, - cool update i just got around to checking LL and noticed you updated :D cant wait to whatever you plan to do next with it. Thanks for the hard work. 

Edited by MuchW0W

New version 2.0.2 Beta.

- Tuning of milk costs and buff values.

- I managed to figure out how enchanted items work, so there are a few added mostly to test the enchantments. I probably won't bother with any more unless I can figure out how leveled lists work and actually get items in the hands of enemies.

- An enchanted version of the MME collar that prevents use of milk magic while worn. Might be a good concept for a Devious item, but I don't use DD.

- A couple of swords that stop the use of milk magic temporarily when hit by them.

- an amulet that allows for the use of a boost spell. I can't get it to cost milk to use though, so it is pretty overpowered.

- a ring that causes an EC+ pregnancy so long as it is worn for the full duration of the pregnancy.

- Changed a morph that is affected by boosting. Change of Breast Flatness has been replaced with Push Up.

New spells:

- Milk Mantle (Flame Cloak)

- Cream Chain (Chain Lightning)

- Hooter Hurricane ( Lightning Storm)

- Milk Maelstrom ( Fire Storm)

- Milk Mark (Frost Rune)

- Milk Marionette ( Reanimate Corpse)

- Hooter Harpoon ( Conc. Frost Spike)

- Boob Ball (Frost Orb)

- Milk Melt ( Conc. Incinerate)

- Hooter Heroine ( Tier 5 Boost spell, one handed. I found myself not using the two hand castable boosts much since it was tedious to switch back to weapons every time. I may change them all to one handed casting, but I kinda like the way the progression is now.)

17 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

lol at the college quest line being finished after so many skyrim hours, - cool update i just got around to checking LL and noticed you updated :D cant wait to whatever you plan to do next with it. Thanks for the hard work. 

Haha yeah... I haven't finished many of the quests. Classic modders disease of not finishing playthroughs. I think I might actually try to finish Dragonborn on this testing playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:25 PM, AberRational said:

Nice work!

I'm glad you picked this up because Martial Milk quickly veered away from this path, which it seemed was what most people wanted to see (and I didn't have the desire to make myself).

Hey, thanks! Wouldn't have been able to do what I wanted without the milk cost script from your mod, and I love the textures and sounds from it as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

New version 2.1 Beta

A few new spells

- Milker Manipulate (Telekinesis)

- Oppai Obfuscate (Invisibility)

- Titty Transfix (single target paralyze)

- Knocker Knock Out (aoe paralyze)

- Udder Unleashing (conc fireballs, very overpowered, but pretty funny to use)

added one script from this mod:

Conjure Food Spell

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87915

The mod is not required, but give the guy some love if you like. Very simple, seems to work just fine. I asked the author for permission, but I don't know if they are active anymore.

That script allowed me to add one more spell...  Hooter Harvest.

Hooter Harvest conjures 2 bottles of "Dragonborn Heavy Cream" This milk gives you a slightly weaker version of the 1st level boost spell. The potion works even when normally you would be locked out of using boost spells, so could be handy in a pinch. The spell costs a significant amount of milk to cast and locks you from using milk magic for a few minutes, so be careful about when and where you use it. 

The milk is very valuable (2000 Septims), because wouldn't rich assholes pay a bunch of money for the Last Dragonborn's milk, especially if you gain some power from it? I always thought MME's milks were a little undervalued even at the highest economy setting, so I usually never bothered with the economy part of MME.

I also added a couple meme spells for fun:

- Sugoi Dekai! (it makes your boobs Super Huge)

- Mega Milk ( it makes you a Titty Monster)

5 hours ago, Panvi said:

Not sure if anyone requested it yet, but a version without the estrus chaurus dependency would be awesome. Putting all of the estrus stuff back into an already full load order is the only thing keeping me from downloading ❤️

I can probably get that out in the next week or so. I already know what I need to do, it is just a little tedious. It will make the spells a little more overpowered, but I'm sure people have their own way of balancing their game difficulty. Besides its all for fun anyway.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:12 PM, Panvi said:

Not sure if anyone requested it yet, but a version without the estrus chaurus dependency would be awesome. Putting all of the estrus stuff back into an already full load order is the only thing keeping me from downloading ❤️

Here is the no EC+ version. Still requires Martial Milk, Morphology, MME and Dragonborn.

Milk Magic211noEC.7z