Very informative video thnx. (I dont think it's going to last long in youtube though :) )

Seeing it I remembered another issue. There should be a way (a script propably) that deletes the excerments that are left lying around. As it is now they stay there forever and if you use the mod for a long time there will be a lot of uselless clutter in it. 

Why is my check needs is not showing up?? I'm using PN3Alpha6.

The PN check hotkey hasn't been fix on this ver. We need to wait for the author to fix this problem. So, you need to check it manually.

Same as the bathe animation?? I can't even take a bath and now my character are dirty.

The PN check hotkey hasn't been fix on this ver. We need to wait for the author to fix this problem. So, you need to check it manually.

Same as the bathe animation?? I can't even take a bath and now my character are dirty.

Have you applied FNIS patch after installing the mod?

Have you applied FNIS patch after installing the mod?

Never mind. I figured it out. That time I clicked the hotkey while swimming deep water lol.

Request...

Shower in rain... When it rains the Bathe option will come up and work...

Squat in water to force Bathe animation, I heard Realistic Needs Mod does this to drink out of water...

I am having real trouble with the Bathing animation not working for me, even with me changing my water mod.

Shower in rain, and forcing the Bathe animation would save a lot of trouble

Last idea... If you have water and soap on you, you can wash yourself. Call it a QUICK WASH...

i guess ill just wait till some patches are made to use this, getting CTD when trying to load saves.

Yes, I had too. So, few days ago I've got many ctd after the game loads. I need to find the culprit by uninstalling latest mods I downloaded that might cause the problem. Somehow, after I set certain preset on latest Sexlab Defeat Post Assault module, it stopped ctd. Then I install Private Need, play, and create few new saves. Test if this mod might cause ctd. Right now, I've got no ctd on load.

i guess ill just wait till some patches are made to use this, getting CTD when trying to load saves.

Yes, I had too. So, few days ago I've got many ctd after the game loads. I need to find the culprit by uninstalling latest mods I downloaded that might cause the problem. Somehow, after I set certain preset on latest Sexlab Defeat Post Assault module, it stopped ctd. Then I install Private Need, play, and create few new saves. Test if this mod might cause ctd. Right now, I've got no ctd on load.

this isnt a necessity, though i think since i uninstalled it anything i try to sell has no value. . . . .

Because ure not clean anything u sell will have a low value until u take a bath and ur speechcraft returns to normal, u stink and ure covered on dirt, so anyone taking something from u thinks is trash, maybe if u clean scripts when u unistalled, maybe u don't disabled the modules

Guest poweredbipussie

Im sorry but i seem to have a constant problem with the bathing option everytime i run loot.. 
i always have to switch the load order and put it between rnd and realistic water 2 and now thats not working .. also the other options i've tried are

-putting at the end of load order 
-the beginning of load order
-un-installing
-new game
- running fnis everytime i start game
-typing stop and start pnhotkey and privateneedsmcm
-un-installing and adding after making new save with and without..
-i have zaz animation and even re ran that 
-i have the toilet mod u require ..

thats all i can think of but i have everything need except that option

like i said sometimes it will work when i mess around with load order or whichever many process i try .. which i do them all and idk sometimes they work other times they don't..
my character still gets dirty but she just cant bath .. she can use the other animations :(

Guest poweredbipussie

Hey i'm having a small problem. Everything works fine except for the pee texture. It is just a purple stream. I've tried everything. Even uninstalling everything and reinstalling skyrim. I am using version 2.11. The mod is still functional, it just looks kind of funny.

ill answer your question with what i know of and you should download the newest version.. the aplha6 

v3 alpha 6 is too buggy to be playable in a serious playthrough. I'll wait for an update.

Specifically I have:

- random CTDs at load

- jet black body overlay, sometimes flashing for a fraction of second when changing gear, sometimes remaining forever until I reload a previous save or deactivate PrivateNeedsNew.esp (save & load after it starts sticking doesn't help).
- MCM menu sometimes disappearing, not always coming back after typing "stopquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" followed by "startquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" and waiting a while

All of this immediately stops happening after I disable the esp and clean the scripts so I'm pretty sure it's caused by Private Needs.

Author I'm counting on you, Private Needs is a huge improvement in realism an I'd love to play it more!

Using V3 alpha 6

Getting a lot of problems, solved 1.

Problems...

1. Body turns black... unwear and wear an item of clothing fixes it for me, for a while...

2. Shopkeepers won't let make any money off my items that I sell them, because I was filthy... managed to finally clean myself up, but effect still persists. Hoping it has a slow recovery effect, checked creation kit and it may be true, although I am not very good with the Creation Kit.

3. Soaps don't seem to work, even though I do have them, I just don't get the option coming up to use them. Nor do any of the extra menu's that I have seen in the Creation Kit. Just piss, shit and bath on the menu's.

EDIT... the privacy menu is working for bathing...

4. Bathing, I finally got the bathing animation to work. It also cleans me, although my rating for speechcraft is still in the sewers, with shopkeepers giving me minus amounts for each item that I try to sell them.

I found and started using a program called WRYE BASH ( standalone version ), I am using it just for the mod load order function. There are icon box colours, green is good, orange is out of order ( some mods orders conflict with other mod load orders ), then there is pink boxes. If the pink boxes are ticked, It meant I was missing a mod to get them to work.

I just used a program called LOOT to get a rough load order, then moved the mod load orders in WRYE BASH around until I got mostly green boxes.

The nexus mod manager didn't show any difference to its load order, but my game stopped crashing all the time. Still crashes, but only a fraction as much. I just load up Wrye bash, close it then play Skyrim. I have only been using it for four days, so I don't know if I am using it right.

Anyway... this is my load order that got the bathing option working, soap doesn't work, speechcraft at present is soo low that I currently can't sell anything.

I can bathe in water like lakes and pools, even a few inches deep, ankle depth. I can bathe under waterfalls, I can't bathe in streams, I can't bathe in horse troughs...

I am only publishing this out of frustration, I love the mod. But it needs some tweaking to get it to perfection, I wish I was better with the creation kit... If you find out why my character is turning black, or why the soap option doesn't work, or a fix for my minus amounts when trying to sell stuff, then please leave an explanation.

If have also uploaded my Nexus Mod Manager load order, that works with bathing. In case I am not using WRYE BASH correctly, which is possible... The majority of the files marked with CD in the Nexus load order are switched off, as I don't currently have all the add on files...

post-566118-0-83919000-1415239637_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-39352400-1415239647_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-23097100-1415239654_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-60048000-1415239661_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-13315300-1415239669_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-91801500-1415239693_thumb.png

i had an issue like that, in my case my bowel size was so utterly massive that my character never needed to defecate. I suspect one of the more popular mods conflicts with the bowel values because after I moved private needs much higher in my load order my bowel size was significantly more reasonably sized when I started a new game...the bowel size for me now is about 504 but before it was a bit over 4000!

Anybody know how to get the shopkeepers to give me plus amounts of gold, instead of minus amounts for my stuff that I want to sell, it was originally caused by me getting extremely scruffy because I couldn't get the bathing option to work. Switching off hygiene doesn't clean you, nor does uninstalling the mod fix the problem.

Even without private needs installed, I still get minus numbers for everything that I want to sell...

Multiple bathing gets me clean, but doesn't fix the minus amount when selling...