Recently installed, need clarification

Hello,

If anyone with a proper working sexout and modding experience is willing to read this and just clarify my situation before I go on downloading more mods, I appreciate it.

Installed Sexout recently following the guides and FAQ's. Did my best to read everything and make sure there was no where I could go wrong. 

Downloaded NVSE from nexus and NVSE extender as well as sexout FOMM from loverslab, also got MCM, sexoutNG, and installed SCR according to ritualclarity's guide.

Before getting SCR, I installed smallertalk and sexoutlite to see if everything was cool. Worked perfectly, so no issues the basics ig. Installed SCR, store, tryout and fadetoblack.

After a long time of processing, installing and praying, I ran NVSE through FOMM. I also have YUP for NV but I don't think it really mattered.

Loaded into the new game fine and created my character, along with my usual dlc pop-ups I got this:

error-nexus-mod

So I went ahead and checked my stuff, all up to date. I decided to just keep going and see how it went. Went to the Saloon and Sunny was wearing an alternate outfit, surely meant the mods were working right? For the first half an hour I could not initiate anything and the smallertalk dialogue would not pop up. I went back and activated sexoutlite into the load order and I was able to smallertalk with the three npc's in saloon. Cool. I left the saloon and made my way to the sexout store bunker, all the npc's loaded and sold the SCR apparel and I could interact with them.

So that means most of my mods are working right? I was able to have basic sex with every npc (except victor :() and SCR clothes were loading in. I didn't encounter any of the features of tryout or fadetoblack but those features definitely show up later as I play the game and get to the factions (or is there a way to intiate it earlier or smthn)

Question was, when implementing the other mods that SCR complements do I just add the zip files of everything except textures and meshes to FOMM?

example: only added tryout main and sunny cuz SCR took meshes and textures.

package-manager.png

I was reaally skeptical about how the other stuff like tryout main and sunny and SCR were coming up as UNKNOWN. Also when adding the SCR zip files to FOMM I was prompted about the common files between the zip file and my SCR resources that I created according to ritual's guide, I put no for safety.

esp-or-esm.png

also, esp or esm, what?

Doesn't seem like there's alot right now but I assume sexout shines as I play on and meet the rest of the npc's.

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp

Total active plugins: 25
Total plugins: 25

So did I mess up somewhere? everything should be fine right? As shown in this topic, I am a very insecure person but that's an issue for later, I didn't see the harm in asking and I would appreciate if I someone just gave me a 'You're good, insecure pervert' so I can go on to download more perverted mods and enjoy my depraved desires.

Thanks.

first of all.. You images aren't working (for me)
I don't really understand the zip question. Ritual Clarity's SCR guide also has a download with a more detailed description.

I prefer using Mod Organizer2, and I think Vortex is better now too. I don't really like FOMM as it has issues with bigger mods.

If you use Tryout you can safely install the data package. At worse it will overwrite the other one.

Before I forget, your load order looks fine. SexoutPosNew.esp and SexoutAnimManagement.esp are optional.

Can't seem to edit the topic, so I'll reply here.

Reuploaded pics in order:

error-nexus-mod.png

package-manager.png

esp-or-esm.png

I also went ahead and tried to install pregnancy mods but I ran into an error when installing maternity pack overkill:

maternity-error.png

pretty stumped about this one. Do I just try and do over but with vortex? 

Isn't the sexout NVSE extender only for sexout version of FOMM?

Thanks for replying btw, preciate it

I have realized that I am a fucking dumbass and tried to implement JIP using mod manager instead of slapping it in root cuz it's NSVE. Fixed that one, thanks.

I went ahead and tried to run everything w/o maternity pack overkill and fertile breeder. No errors but I can't figure the pregnancy thing out. I want to speed it up to like an instant thing to see if it all works well but nothing is happening. Spunks cum details shows though.

34 minutes ago, CoolioKoala said:

I have realized that I am a fucking dumbass and tried to implement JIP using mod manager instead of slapping it in root cuz it's NSVE. Fixed that one, thanks.

I went ahead and tried to run everything w/o maternity pack overkill and fertile breeder. No errors but I can't figure the pregnancy thing out. I want to speed it up to like an instant thing to see if it all works well but nothing is happening. Spunks cum details shows though.

Instant is impossible. But you can set it to 3% or 7%... One warning though. Almost all Fertile Pregnancies are 'fake' and don't use SexoutPregnancy. You just get a pregnancy outfit assigned.

ps. The esp warning can be ignored. Due to the way it is build, GECK (the modding tool from Bethesda) couldn't create esm files, however people discovered a trick in Fallout 3 and Oblivion still works.. Enable an ESM-flag.. So the ESP is treated as an ESM..

Lastly.. FOMM and Maternity Pack Overkill can cause issues, becuase FOMM can't handle big installs