I've been trying REALLY hard to find a proper slavery mod on either nexus or here.

No luck so far.

There are slavery mods for F3, FNV and Skyrim. We have rape mods for F4, bestiality and executions.

Am i just really retarded, or is there truly no proper, standalone slavery mod for fallout 4? Even something as simple as using the AFF's Violate surrender system to put on the collar, have that NPC become prisoner/slave and just going to place X to sell him/her. For real, people bother with doing realistic rape scenes  and animated cocks, not to mention correctly moving nipples or dirt and cum stains, but no one made a simple slavery mod?

EDIT: And before someone mentions Raider Pet, I know of that mod, but its not what im looking for.

Edited by Slootie
4 hours ago, Slootie said:

And before someone mentions Raider Pet, I know of that mod, but its not what im looking for.

Then.. only you know what you're looking for. That mod is the slavery mod, with the collar and abuse and whatnot.

8 hours ago, Slootie said:

I've been trying REALLY hard to find a proper slavery mod on either nexus or here.

No luck so far.

There are slavery mods for F3, FNV and Skyrim. We have rape mods for F4, bestiality and executions.

Am i just really retarded, or is there truly no proper, standalone slavery mod for fallout 4? Even something as simple as using the AFF's Violate surrender system to put on the collar, have that NPC become prisoner/slave and just going to place X to sell him/her. For real, people bother with doing realistic rape scenes  and animated cocks, not to mention correctly moving nipples or dirt and cum stains, but no one made a simple slavery mod?

EDIT: And before someone mentions Raider Pet, I know of that mod, but its not what im looking for.

There are just buisness, human resources

21 hours ago, Operand said:

Then.. only you know what you're looking for. That mod is the slavery mod, with the collar and abuse and whatnot.

Thats exclusive for player only, im not looking for a kinky way to feel like a sex slave, but to increase fallout immersion. EVERY game before F4 had slaves. F 1 and 2 had slaves and you could work as a slaver too. Tactical had slaves in settlements, New Vegas had full on slavery with legion, and you could even sell Arcade.

And yet, in F4 the most we get is selling a ghoul kid locked up in a fridge.

8 hours ago, Slootie said:

Just buisness doesnt work for me.

Human resources on the other hand is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you ?

It's been a while since I played FO4 but one mod in regards to slavery mods I don't see mentioned much is M.C.G which does quite a few things but one element of that mod is slavery unless it has changed since I last played. But that mod does offer a slavery alternative to just buisness and that mod does not have a XDI dependency so if you want to use Ivy that mod will work with her. Also just to note (once again if nothing has changed) CAP (crime and punishment) has a patch for MCG so the slaves captured with MCG can be put in its cages and pillory that have scripts that prevent them from "escaping" said cages/pillory when leaving than re entering a settlement. 

Edited by sparral