So there are a few mods that kind of cover some of the ideas in here, but nothing that does this specifically, I think. I kind of got this idea from the submit / defeat mods, and another mod that makes you friendly with the forsworn if you help the king in the mine.

I had a relatively simple mod idea, a simple title would be "Make Love, Not War"

Basically, it would be a mod that would allow a player character to get through a dungeon without fighting. The idea is, the PC would sleep her (or his?) way though a dungeon. Similar to sexlab submit, the character would enter the dungeon and submit to being raped (perhaps by pressing a key that has the PC put their hands up or strip, then walk up to the closest enemy) then get passed to a random number of enemies in the dungeon (perhaps every enemy with an arousal level over a certain level, or just the enemies in that immediate zone, so there's no issue of crossing from one loading zone to another). Then when all of them are satisfied, the PC will then be friendly to the dungeon's faction (avoids the glitchiness of trying to make the PC friendly to every hostile in 500 units or something, and covers all loading zones) for 24 hours, allowing the PC to loot the dungeon at will and finish any "collect this item" type of quest without having to fight or kill anyone, and even explore some other dungeons controlled by that faction.

For added fun as the PC walks though the dungeon the faction members could comment on how the PC is their favorite whore, or how other members of the factions had a "good time" with her; any of a series of degrading but friendly comments acknowledging how the PC got everyone to be peaceful in the faction.

Most "crawl a dungeon and collect an item" missions should be totally compatible with this, as in the mod where the forsworn become friendly to the PC, I didn't have any trouble crawling forsworn dungeons and looting everything while the forsworn were all friendly to the PC.

To add some risk to the experience (after all, the PC is allowing a bunch of presumably thugs and bandits to do whatever they want with her) there could be a small chance that the player would be robbed or killed during this experience. For example, the PC get's halfway through and one of the bandits is crazy and strangles, stabs, or decapitates the PC after sex. This could be a low chance but modified by the player's speechcraft level (higher, less likely to be killed or robbed). I also have not see this dynamic featured in defeat mods (which would be cool also), instead of either submitting and it being accepted or not, you could submit, then a random dice roll would determine if you are robbed, if you are killed after being raped or not, etc. 

Finally, I've always found defeat mods to be kind of glitchy, as they mess with the death sequence. You get issues like the PC marked forever as essential, the PC dying before the submit is registered, and even after the submit random enemies are still hostile and attacking the PC, etc. This seems to avoid that issue all together by avoiding that glitchy can of worms but still giving an alternative to fighting or getting killed.

What do you guys think? I don't think any assets would be needed, this could probably be done with some scripts pretty easily, IMHO. 

Edited by fmilluminatus

It's an interesting idea, but it seems much too easy to have sex a few times and then loot an entire dungeon.  It seems more reasonable to have former enemies become friendly to a limited degree, similar to befriending people in towns.  If you want an ale or apple, help yourself.  But touch something valuable and there's going to be a fight.  You'd have to take things like that by stealth, or just give up on items where you can't do so as the price for being a "make love, not war" sort of person.  These are bandits, not nice guys.  Mess with their stuff, and maybe they'll keep you as their sex slave rather than allowing you to go on your way.

24 hours seems a very long duration.  Befriend bandits in one dungeon, and every bandit you meet anywhere in the world is friendly for a whole day, since they generally are all the in same faction.  If the duration were much shorter, an hour or so, you'd have to pass on through or conclude your thieving quickly before they want sex again.  You'd likely have to appease each group you encounter in the dungeon, which seems reasonable since they'll want sex too.  That also avoids the complexity of having scripts running to track some random number of enemies you have to have sex with.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I had a similar idea and asked and wrote about it, but it seems such mod doesn't exist and nobody is interested in making it :(

My idea was that not only in dungeons but everywhere (and I mean EVERYwhere) when someone (doesn't matter if it's a human or a creature thought this could be optional) is attaking you it immediately triggers a SexLab event and instead of fighting you he/she/it just rapes you/has sex with you and is calmed for some time afterwards for this cycle not to be permanent and give you a chance to walk away.

Edited by evilblade

I've achieved something somewhat close in a play through with DAYMoYL, Defeat, SexLab Arousal Redux, Player Succubus Quest, Tweak the drain settings as required for your playstyle

If you want to make friends, not enemies, there is a setting that you captivate your enemy as you engage in the snu-snu or if you want to engage in a giant orgy and destroy the world through your character's great mastery of the dibellan arts,  there's a setting for arousal based drain and another for stealing souls - just-so.  I added on SLSO, just to put a little finesse to it.

20 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

Managed to get somethng very like this working. Used 'Faction Amulets'  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49592  and SexLab Util1. After my player has been violated SexLab Util1 equips her with an amulet of world peace (for 10 minutes real time) during which she is no longer attacked. Once the time expires the amulet is removed. Now using this in my current playthrough.

Huh.. interesting idea. Although it solves the "calm everyone around" problem allright, but it still doesn't make your enemies instantly violate you instead of attacking..

23 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

Managed to get somethng very like this working. Used 'Faction Amulets'  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49592  and SexLab Util1. After my player has been violated SexLab Util1 equips her with an amulet of world peace (for 10 minutes real time) during which she is no longer attacked. Once the time expires the amulet is removed. Now using this in my current playthrough.

The depths of skyrim never fail to amaze me!

On 9/22/2021 at 7:52 AM, MalibuBattleBarbie said:

I've achieved something somewhat close in a play through with DAYMoYL, Defeat, SexLab Arousal Redux, Player Succubus Quest, Tweak the drain settings as required for your playstyle

If you want to make friends, not enemies, there is a setting that you captivate your enemy as you engage in the snu-snu or if you want to engage in a giant orgy and destroy the world through your character's great mastery of the dibellan arts,  there's a setting for arousal based drain and another for stealing souls - just-so.  I added on SLSO, just to put a little finesse to it.

Yep that's the sexiest way to do it, all hail dibella!

I use this mod combo to simulate a calm and friendly Skyrim:

• SD+
    • if enslaved, there is no mod out there that so reliable calms everything, even NPC from custom mods
    • get enslaved, grab all you can carry, escape!
  • Naked Dungeons (NDUN) + Patches
    • everything gets calmed if naked and unarmed, allows to basically visit any place to have some small talk with the usual hostile communities
    • Custom mods that add new factions to hostiles need a patch tho
    • camouflage option if wearing enemy armors, just beware that everything gets hostile again if you loose parts of the outfit, doesn't work for creatures, so careful with those bandit dogs
    • IIRC with the patches from the NDUN topic all creatures get calmed too, I hope that's right, but I remember to see lots of friendly trolls ^^
  • Naked Defeat
    • Spinoff from NDUN, overhaul of NDUN's defeat function
    • Similar functions as NDUN but more defeat orientated, basically removes all additional defeat unrelated functions of NDUN and adds Nymra's vision of defeat scenes
    • can be combined with NDUN (deactivate the defeat function of NDUN)
    • also gives followers something to think about
  • DEC
    • now it wouldn't be fun if there is no risk at all if everything is calmed. DEC can cause approaches by neutral NPC for sexy times or enslavement if PC runs around naked
    • additionally DEC can cause DDs to be added to the PC after rape/sexy times depending on your settings, making it harder to reach the goal or escape or forces the PC stay longer in a dangerous area and allow various mods to trigger
  • <add a more friendly SL approach mod here>
    • I just didn't found one I can recommend right out of the bat that doesn't comes with "serious"  unwanted side effects
  • SLAC
    • what DEC does for NPC does SLAC for the creatures. Chance to get approached by creatures if everything is calmed
    • gets even better (or more annoying) with Sexlab Dialogues/SD+
    • also NPC and followers get approached by creatures if you know what I mean ;D
  • Devious Vanilla
    • chance to get DDs added if raped = makes everything harder and makes the PC vulnerable for approaches
    • goes well together with DEC's brawl escape function + SLS orgasm fatigue => if you loose a brawl you might get some DDs as reward o.o
  • SLS
    • Orgasm fatigue, slows you down and makes you weak while fucking the whole dungeon
    • makes it harder in case you want to switch back to a more aggressive approach
  • RDO
    • comes with a hotkey to cast pacify/calm on everything
    • comes in handy for the times hostiles need to change from attacking to being calmed
    • handy if new hostiles spawn in the same cell everyone was calmed already
    • useful for transfer to SD+ if SD defeat function was used, because SD+ is very slow in determining a possible master if multiple hostiles are around
  • TDF Prostitution
    • have some fun time with the bandits and rise their relationshiprank the lewd way
    • higher relationshiprank enables hiring calmed hostiles
  • NFF
    • to hire those now friendly bandits for a while
  • Estrus+/Estrus spider/Estrus Dwemer
    • if it knocked you up it won't knock you down!

Alternatives for calming and adding/removing factions from the PC:

Spoiler

• It's a Whore and she is friendly!
    • Get added to all factions via hotkey

• Manually add and remove factions from yourself with SUM, while keeping the overview:

Edited by donttouchmethere