First, I don't use ColonelNutty's mods. Take it or leave it, believe me or don't, but that's the situation, so this is a neutral question.

I have noticed that LL and also several discords (such as Basemental's) ban discussion of the CN mods, or ban people who use the mods, if there's evidence they do. I'm confused by this, and it seems somewhat arbitrary when mods like Nisa K's have features which revolve around breaking the will of sims to torment them, or mutate them into drastically altered, broken slaves. Even WW by default includes content for pregnancy fetish, or the Porcelain Doll feature, which again revolves around breaking the will of a human-type sim in order to change them into a shattered slave.

My question is, if will-breaking-type content more or less boils down to rape (even magical rape), then I'm unsure why CN's content is banned in particular. If it's about bestiality, aren't there plenty of monster-fucking mods for Skyrim on LL? Is he just a huge asshole, or something?

Apologies if this topic is top-secret-off-limits, I'm just wondering what the specific logic is on this situation.

53 minutes ago, Here2DownloadDontMindMe said:

First, I don't use ColonelNutty's mods. Take it or leave it, believe me or don't, but that's the situation, so this is a neutral question.

I have noticed that LL and also several discords (such as Basemental's) ban discussion of the CN mods, or ban people who use the mods, if there's evidence they do. I'm confused by this, and it seems somewhat arbitrary when mods like Nisa K's have features which revolve around breaking the will of sims to torment them, or mutate them into drastically altered, broken slaves. Even WW by default includes content for pregnancy fetish, or the Porcelain Doll feature, which again revolves around breaking the will of a human-type sim in order to change them into a shattered slave.

My question is, if will-breaking-type content more or less boils down to rape (even magical rape), then I'm unsure why CN's content is banned in particular. If it's about bestiality, aren't there plenty of monster-fucking mods for Skyrim on LL? Is he just a huge asshole, or something?

Apologies if this topic is top-secret-off-limits, I'm just wondering what the specific logic is on this situation.

I don't know why threads like this keep popping up if when you actively search for one of his mods you get the answer :joy:

On 7/24/2021 at 2:18 PM, OutThere_Sims said:

I think someone said it was because he used stolen code from several people.

and also it allows zoophilia aka. bestiality and I don't remember why but the mods decided they didn't want that here either.

Actually, the reason why he was banned was solely because he stole code. The pedophilia/bestiality was unfortunately not a contributing factor. 

17 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

Actually, the reason why he was banned was solely because he stole code. The pedophilia/bestiality was unfortunately not a contributing factor. 

If you want to blame mod authors for (indirectly) supporting the pedo community you should be aware who did this in the past. Back then the pedophilia mod used WW as a base, not Wicked Pets or DD. Even if it is not the intention of Turbodriver but by providing regular patches he makes sure that also the current TS4 version can be used by the pedo community.

It was obvious that the authors of the pedo mod would also use DD soon as it does not break with every update.

It could make sense to review some studies about gaming/fiction/replay situations and how it can help people.

I assume you understand what this means: "When you contribute UGC, you grant to EA, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion of it, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or later devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party."

I have not yet seen any evidence that ColonolNutty had unauthorized access to source code repositories of various modders. But data breaches happen every day, so one never knows.

Contributing to hate speech because others do it is not nice. You also don't want to get mobbed I assume.

1 hour ago, Oops19 said:

If you want to blame mod authors for (indirectly) supporting the pedo community you should be aware who did this in the past. Back then the pedophilia mod used WW as a base, not Wicked Pets or DD. Even if it is not the intention of Turbodriver but by providing regular patches he makes sure that also the current TS4 version can be used by the pedo community.

It was obvious that the authors of the pedo mod would also use DD soon as it does not break with every update.

It could make sense to review some studies about gaming/fiction/replay situations and how it can help people.

I assume you understand what this means: "When you contribute UGC, you grant to EA, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion of it, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or later devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party."

I have not yet seen any evidence that ColonolNutty had unauthorized access to source code repositories of various modders. But data breaches happen every day, so one never knows.

Contributing to hate speech because others do it is not nice. You also don't want to get mobbed I assume.

Honestly, I don't know the details of the whole coding thing. That's just what I've heard. I just know that it wasn't directly because of what it enabled. 

(I admittedly also do not like how open people on LL are about it. If there was a separate forum or site for it I would care less, but often when I go into the WW forums on here, whether its the main discussion or downloads,  the first things I see are animal related, which is extremely upsetting for me.) 

I'm not much into details and just got to know about some stolen code but for me modders should leave animals and kids alone, sims game or any other game I think every normal person will find it sickening, if not, such people scares me. I don't get explanations like 'it's for story only' lol you can make story without such sick images to it. Cuz it's sick and as human beings we can never accept pedo stuff as being ok or any animals rape stuff as well. There's enough of it in real life. I love crime stories and all but dunno how to describe person using sex animations in game with kids and pets. I'm glad there's some part of simmers and modders standing against it. For me in real life and anywhere, kids and animals should be always safe. Period.

You may live in a country where sex with animals is not forbidden by law and people can do with animals whatever they want. And it happens every day, could be even the neighbors if they have a dog. Only a few want to protect animals better, unfortunately.

Is it OK to kill other sims or to beat it up?

Is it OK to use the always accept cheat to enforce an animation between sim rigs?
Is it OK to watch an animation with two adult sim rigs?
Is one who watches animations in TS4 peeping IRL?

Is it OK to watch an animation with two pet sim rigs?
Is it OK that kid rigs run through the living room or at the beach naked?

Is it OK that multiple kid rigs share the same room to change and shower after sport?
As long as one knows that TS4 is fiction and has nothing to do with reality I see no problem. If one mixes this up or one wants to port this to IRL one should consult psychological help.

In real life every one should be safe, including kids and animals. Violence happens way to often.

From what I understand the reason why bestiality is allowed on LL is because laws regarding it greatly vary around the world. If acting out those fantasies in a game is enough to keep someone from acting it out in real life, then I admit I have no right to complain. But there seems to be a lot of zoophiles on here, and they're so open about their kink. Some of them are so open about it that I can't help but question if their fantasies are truly limited to games. And since the legality of bestiality varies across the world... 

(Additionally, as unrealistic as the sims is, the humans and animals do have a sense of realism in terms of physical appearance, which personally makes it more disturbing to me) 

Honestly, I'll own up to it - this is a me problem. I'm sensitive as fuck. I knew I'd come across BDSM and other crazy stuff (which I'm fine with seeing), but I genuinely didn't expect to come across gifs of Sims doing things to puppies. That was... a little shocking, to say the least. 

Edited by BrinaFlute

LL seems to be mostly harmless. Anyhow I didn't join all clubs or looked in all forums.

I use DD + Pets for pet-pet. And babies get aged up to teen/young adult to avoid that the sims do or see something naughty as kids. The life simulation works also fine like this while I sometimes think my sims miss the best time of their virtual life.

4 hours ago, Oops19 said:

LL seems to be mostly harmless. Anyhow I didn't join all clubs or looked in all forums.

I use DD + Pets for pet-pet. And babies get aged up to teen/young adult to avoid that the sims do or see something naughty as kids. The life simulation works also fine like this while I sometimes think my sims miss the best time of their virtual life.

Pet-pet, huh? That's genuinely a first. I thought it was just human-pet. 

48 minutes ago, Nelandros said:

This is all news to me. WW had a pedophilia mod? Is that not something that should have been reported to the authorities and not just an admin issue? 

The mod which used WW has been reported to EA and EA responded. They may have been able to block one EA account of the author.
As it is fiction it may be allowed in many states.
For WW (Patreon) there is an InappropriateUnlock mod hosted here to enable some more interactions. A small modification to it may allow interactions with everything.