Did anyone request DMC4 Dante? (Male Armor Port)

Okay I figured out the stupid skirt problem, there is just no way I can rig that skirt with the position that I put it. It was too close to the body from the hip down. Skyrim's skeleton is limited when it comes to long dresses so I have to move the verts further away.

I figured this out awhile ago, but I didn't want to accept it so I kept going at it until I watched Nightasy's new vids. He confirmed my suspicions. I'm hoping to get this done and out of the way very soon. The others will be easy to do.

Just a note, I'm going abroad on the 21st but I'm going to try and finish the requests before then.

--------------------------------------------

@Seiei97
Thanks I'll take a look at it and make use of it.

Okay I figured out the stupid skirt problem, there is just no way I can rig that skirt with the position that I put it. It was too close to the body from the hip down. Skyrim's skeleton is limited when it comes to long dresses so I have to move the verts further away.

I figured this out awhile ago, but I didn't want to accept it so I kept going at it until I watched Nightasy's new vids. He confirmed my suspicions. I'm hoping to get this done and out of the way very soon. The others will be easy to do.

Just a note, I'm going abroad on the 21st but I'm going to try and finish the requests before then.

--------------------------------------------

@Seiei97

Thanks I'll take a look at it and make use of it.

Here's the one with meshes and textures only:

http://sdrv.ms/10cfIt4

ps; the textures are in .tga

R0R0N0 can I just call you the best person ever? I'm amazed you would do all this for people without asking anything in return. You also take requests like no big deal, while always reminding us that you're simply porting and to give credit to it's original creators, even though we all know that porting is hard as #$@#%. So thanks man. I don't know if you're taking requests right now so I'll hold mine off til later xD

Any chance this armor could have an option for females to wear it?

I can't find the black rock shooter armor mod anywhere because I think it was removed by its creator but then I remembered this wonderful piece of work and thought if I could get it on a female character and paint it black myself it would look perfect.

• 3 months later...