Did anyone request DMC4 Dante? (Male Armor Port)

Got a lot of requests already so please keep requests to self until I complete the ones I'm working on.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in this big porting mood right now and wanted to know if this was already ported or has it been requested recently?

I've already done the _0 body so _1 body is all that's left:

post-77488-0-70084100-1368641251_thumb.jpg

Should I be continuing?

--------------------------------------

I was just reminding myself of my unfinished requests but I guess there's no harm in adding one more to my list. Once I finish the others I'll take a look at it.

And that's all for now.

Once I finish the current requests, I'll open myself to more.

R0R0N0, (im gonna start callin you r0 cause its shorter eventually lol) is there any way you can convert jake's outfit from resident evil 6? it's one of the outfits that dragbody did for new vegas and i would love to have it in skyrim too.

R0R0N0, (im gonna start callin you r0 cause its shorter eventually lol) is there any way you can convert jake's outfit from resident evil 6? it's one of the outfits that dragbody did for new vegas and i would love to have it in skyrim too.

Yeah it's definitely easier that way :) I'll put it in my list for now, and take a look when I complete the current stuff.

ohhh Myself and Mailamea would like Helena Harper and Sherry Birkin outfits from Resident Evil 6 as well :) Please

Added to the list.

Up for a custom request from me again? This time, I'm considering if I should have you publicly release it or not. :)

Yeah I think so. Oh and I eventually figured out how to go about fixing that last request that I failed to deliver.

Anyways, I've got alot on my list right now so I'll let you know when I'm free to do so.

IF you still have Sengoku Basara stuff, doubt it like, but from when you ported Mitsunari. Is there any chance you can attempt Nobunaga Oda? I'm fairly confident that a playermodel of him would work much better than the Mitsunari one, his chest and shoulders seem broad enough for the Skyrim skeleton (I think).

sb-oda-nobunaga-cg.jpg

I mean come on, look at that bad ass, he's the Demon King!

nobunaga2.jpg

Hehehe I knew there are alot of Sengoku Basara lovers so I kept all the character models I extracted. But I've got enough as it is with the current stuff, so I don't know if I'll make it.

I haven't ported for awhile so I've gotten a bit rusty.

I'm having trouble with Ada's dress, that damn long skirt is pissing me off.
I'm in awe at how other modders can rig their skirts so good, I rigged this one vert by vert evenly and I still ended up with a lot of clipping around the legs, check it out in the video below. The weird thing is, there is no clipping when I move the leg bones in 3ds max, but that changes in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKguTbN2yww

---------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, I saw that the textures for Ada Wong's Dress was too low a resolution (256 x 512), so I decided to enlarge it and got it up to 8192x16384

After rendering it with mental ray in 3ds max, you get what I would call 'quality'

The rendered image is at 3840x2160
http://i.imgur.com/H8KgU6L.jpg

ME LIKE!!

Try asking a modder who does skirts how they do it, one might tell you :) I like what you have done with the textures. To be honest dude if it's causing you problems just come back to it later and get the rest out the way first :D As long as I get one of my requests first time round on conversion I don't mind :P