Hello,
I recently downloaded Tsukiro through Wabbajack and have a few questions maybe someone can help me with. 
Firstly all of the NPCs have a similar thick body type and I wanted to see if anyone knows how to change the NPC bodyslide? I have been going through files and posts and have no luck. Also is it possible to remove pubic hair? Lastly Sexlab seems to be assigning the wrong animations. Female character and female NPC but one will act as the male in scenes. Not sure if anyone can help with any of these but anything is appreciated, TIA

• 5 months later...

Did you ever find a solution to the thick body type? Bodyslide doesn't seem to have most of the outfits when I open it. I was able to tweak ABBA to make the bodies less thick, but it's not quite the same.

Removing the pubic hair requires uninstalling the pubic hair mod from the modlist, and then you'll need to reset Schlongs of Skyrim in MCM.

Then I think you can disable futa characters in SexLab settings.

• 3 weeks later...

Wabbajack is an awesome tool, but its results are provided as is.

If you want to change the experience - you'll have to actually learn what you've got installed. Wich means reading every mod page, carefully tracing every corner you've cut so far. Odds of someone runnings wabbajack as well arent high, most people here use custom builds. Odds of someone running the exact same wabbajack as you are practicly non-existant.

There is no such thing as "**** wabbajack support". Here is an example:

- "How to change NPC bodyslide?" There is alot of mods that can do it. Racemenu bodygen feature is the most obvious one, but there is a ton of other options. STMM, Proteus and probably a million others. Nobody knows if you have any of those installed, not it even you.