SexLab Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced 20120630SE_Voice.7z

SexLab Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced 20120630SE_Voice.7z

View File

A step by step guide located here:

This is a 4 file multi-part archive

Voice pack to give voice to NPCs

Mod Requirements:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-sd-june-2021/

& all it's requirements

7Zip https://www.7-zip.org/

Installation: {instructions are for 7Zip only}

Download all 4 files to the same location

Right-click .001 file and select "Extract Files"

Right-click Folder that is created & select "Add to Archive"

Archive that is produced can be installed as you would any other mod

If the filenames are not as in the following screenshot, 

then change them

image.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    7Zip
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by judge007
Just now, Jackbwlch said:

I am probably doing some thing wrong. Just for your info in case someone else has problems.

This is a 4 file multi-part archive

Voive pack to give voice to NPCs

Mod Requirements:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-sd-june-2021/

& all it's requirements

7Zip https://www.7-zip.org/

Installation: {instructions are for 7Zip only}

Download all 4 files to the same location

Right-click .001 file and select "Extract Files"

Right-click Folder that is created & select "Add to Archive"

Archive that is produced can be installed as you would any other mod

If the filenames are not as in the following screenshot, 

then change them

image.png

Did you download all 4 files & have them in the same folder?

Do you have 7Zip installed?

Did you make sure the files were named as in the screenshot?

Did you right-click and select "Extract Files"?

Did your right-click the folder that was produced & select "Add to archive"?

Just now, Jackbwlch said:

Yes . I usually use winRAR and when I download the files they become WinRAR files before I extract them with 7zip. Would this be the problem?

If you read the instructions they say to use 7Zip.

It's free

It's small

When you have 7Zip installed, and you right-click you see this

image.png.e07edbec8511c317bf12f62d3d30417b.png

7 minutes ago, judge007 said:

If you read the instructions they say to use 7Zip.

It's free

It's small

When you have 7Zip installed, and you right-click you see this

image.png.e07edbec8511c317bf12f62d3d30417b.png

Did you download all 4 files & have them in the same folder?

Do you have 7Zip installed?

Did you make sure the files were named as in the screenshot?

Did you right-click and select "Extract Files"?

Did your right-click the folder that was produced & select "Add to archive"?

You answered Yes once, did you do the rest of the things like make sure the filenames were like the screenshot?

1 minute ago, Jackbwlch said:

Yes I have done everything correctly. Do I need a password to use 7 zip?

Two posts or so up someone asked that question.

The answer is no. The same as it was last time it was asked.

Back to your problem.

Two possibilities exist here.

1. the files are corrupt.  Since 146 other people downloaded this and didn't post reports, I'll go out on a limb here and say the files are fine.

2. You didn't do everything correctly.

So, go back to the original post and read and follow the instructions

1 hour ago, Jackbwlch said:

I will check back later to see if anyone else has problems. Like I said it's probably me. Thanks for your time.

Just in case it helps or you missed something, this is how it goes:

1) Download and put all 4 archives into a single folder

2) Rename all archives so they start with "Sexlab", essentially remove the numbers in front of the written name

3) Right click on the file that ends with "001" --> 7zip --> extract files

Not removing the numbers means the tool can not read the files correctly and as such reports that they are broken.

1 hour ago, SimsSims111 said:

Just in case it helps or you missed something, this is how it goes:

1) Download and put all 4 archives into a single folder

2) Rename all archives so they start with "Sexlab", essentially remove the numbers in front of the written name

3) Right click on the file that ends with "001" --> 7zip --> extract files

Not removing the numbers means the tool can not read the files correctly and as such reports that they are broken.

^^^

I found that helpful. I received the same error as Jackbwlch until I changed the filenames. So the step of changing the filenames needs to precede the extraction of the 001 file. I had an extra space in the file the first time I tried it (fist time I tried it after changing the filenames, that is), and still got the error until I removed the extra space.

Such are the struggles of noobishness.

In line with that noobishness, I wonder about the results achieved.

What do 002, 003 and 004 do if I have created the 7-zip file from the "folder that was produced" (when I extracted 001?)? The process is a tad counterintuitive, perhaps owing entirely to my noobishness. The Z-zip file in the screenshot, produced from the folder above it, is apparently the one to use as a mod. But it seems intuitively wrong (as in: What's the other stuff for?).

Screenshot 2021-07-20 120304.png

Edited by ArgyleSmith
Just now, ArgyleSmith said:

^^^

I found that helpful. I received the same error as Jackbwlch until I changed the filenames. So the step of changing the filenames needs to precede the extraction of the 001 file. I had an extra space in the file the first time I tried it, and still got the error until I removed the extra space.

Such are the struggles of noobishness.

In line with that noobishness, I wonder about the results achieved.

What do 002, 003 and 004 do if I have created the 7-zip file from the "folder that was produced" (when I extracted 001?)? The process is a tad counterintuitive, perhaps owing entirely to my noobishness. The Z-zip file in the screenshot, produced from the folder above it, is apparently the one to use as a mod. But it seems intuitively wrong (as in: What's the other stuff for?).

Screenshot 2021-07-20 120304.png

.001 file is the master file of the multipart archive

All actions take place with .001 file

When you selected "Extract Files", it started with .001, went to .002 etc all the way to last file

You're just not shown that

The folder you get contains files from all the numbered files

You can either move that folder to MO2's mods folder or Zip the folder & place in MO2's downloads folder and install

The "other stuff" is accounted for in the .001 file

I'm sorry about the filenames, but the LoversLab forum software does that weird renaming on it's own.

That's why I included a screenshot of the files were named to start with

1 hour ago, gamecp9@sina.com said:

F:\temp\7zO4DED333A\1922293587_SexlabSanguineDebaucheryenhanced20210630SE_Voice.7z:压缩文件已损坏

Sorry, I'm an English only speaker . . .

1 hour ago, gamecp9@sina.com said:

dirtytalkvoice work well 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jackbwlch said:

Yes I have done everything correctly. Do I need a password to use 7 zip?

I had same problem as you. What solved was that i added "0001" on the special file that missing "001". and then i followed the instructions and it worked.

• 4 weeks later...

May I ask why you used the voice of Nazeem for Sanguine instead of his original voice? I was really looking forward to hearing Sanguine speak as he did in the quest "A Night to Remember" and then he opens his mouth and out spouts Nazeem... I got so sick I threw up in my mouth abit.... WHY???? Was there not enough samples of the voice to synthesize or something? I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but OMG anyone but Nazeem, I downloaded this pack as soon as I saw it, installed it and tried it and my hopes and dreams were completely destroyed when I entered the Dreamworld and heard Sanguine speak. I would rather have silence than to hear a so deeply hated character voice that I kill every character with that voice as soon as possible in every single play through except one, and the only reason I didn't kill Nazeem early in one single play through is because DCL requires him to be alive for the main quest line, which as soon as that was finished, Nazeem quickly died a slow and painful torturous death. Everything else in the voice pack is great, it's just sad that the main character in SD now has the voice of such a complete and utter douchbag.

At this point I would almost pay you if that was even allowed to redo Sanguine's voice with someone besides Nazeem just so I could stomach hearing his voice because I would love to use this mod without muting the volume every time Sanguine opens his mouth.

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude or blunt but I wanted to share my feelings as I feel very strong about this otherwise very good voice pack and the wonderful SD mod.