Female Creature Beastiality Mods?

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Do you know if these contain animations for female dogs on male humans? ive been trying to get those to work with HentiCreatures but with little success 

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

hcos has a blowjob animation.

Do you know of anyway to leverage the work done by diarawr  It looks like he was able to add female sex animations to HornyDogsOfSkyrim? I legit just want my female dogs to do this when I initiate mating and thats it. That being said, from browsing forum topics it seems like that might be a bit of a steep request? I completely understand if it was just never implemented fully. And if I can at least get that as an answer I can stop trying to get them to work XD. 

2 hours ago, Tifone said:

Do you know of anyway to leverage the work done by diarawr  It looks like he was able to add female sex animations to HornyDogsOfSkyrim? I legit just want my female dogs to do this when I initiate mating and thats it. That being said, from browsing forum topics it seems like that might be a bit of a steep request? I completely understand if it was just never implemented fully. And if I can at least get that as an answer I can stop trying to get them to work XD. 

I was able to leverage just the animations in the hcos by uninstalling the ones that came with more nasty critters. In doing so I make sure I have access to female animations! 

For those that come here with similar issues:

One, make sure "match creature gender" is turned off

two, in SLAL just un-install the "more nasty critters" animations and use the ones from HCOS and other mods. If you do that it seems to ignore the animations wrongly designated for female creatures. You might still see it pop up as an animation from time to time but a few skips and you should end up on a blowjob or regular intercourse scene. If anyone has any tips on how to move the dick down to animal vagina level that would be great, right now it looks like he's ramming ass. 

Edited by Tifone