Jump to content

Open Club  ·  1768 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures


FalloutKitten

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, CHRISIWIS30 said:

My character Amy Fallout 4

Screenshot56.png

Screenshot57.png

 

Making fat characters is so tough, only because I have to manually edited each clothing in vtaw since bodyslide just never wants to work right when I use it. I have to basically keep a separate folder to store the two edited sets. Fallout 4 bodyslide was always hell.

Posted
1 hour ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

 

Making fat characters is so tough, only because I have to manually edited each clothing in vtaw since bodyslide just never wants to work right when I use it. I have to basically keep a separate folder to store the two edited sets. Fallout 4 bodyslide was always hell.

To get my character to have a bbw type look, I used the sliders from looksmenu.

Posted (edited)
On 10/5/2026 at 10:50 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

I actually tried talking to her. Not sure what's wrong with her. Looks like she just wants to give up on feet and live a normal life I guess.


Do-you-like-toe-crosses-758x603.jpg
Toes crossed for your mission!:D 


Yeah, that might be one of the reasons, but~ keep positive, buddy!:blush: A strong feeling that accompanies parts of me.. I just believe that she’ll get back to us when she could.🫶


I think that everyone on this and other forums feels the need to be noticed and appreciated for their effort/contribution by others.. Rewarding an employees with a cash bonus, an artists with a ‘thumb up’ or 'kudos', doesn’t always make them happy and motivated to carry on. My point of view? The good thing would be to put a good words as praise to someone for her/his post, from time to time. The mutual support - that’s something I consider crucial/important, not only in virtual relationships.:classic_smile:
 

Spoiler


Don't ever change yourself, bro! Your support for others - That’s one of the things I like most about you.:cool: :beer:
 

Spoiler


1PRGW.gif
While the kitten's away, mice will play~ Nevermind, my head is just thinking aloud.:sweat_smile:

 

 

Edited by Chupa Chups
Posted
6 hours ago, Chupa Chups said:


Do-you-like-toe-crosses-758x603.jpg
Toes crossed for your mission!:D 


Yeah, that might be one of the reasons, but~ keep positive, buddy!:blush: A strong feeling that accompanies parts of me.. I just believe that she’ll get back to us when she could.🫶


I think that everyone on this and other forums feels the need to be noticed and appreciated for their effort/contribution by others.. Rewarding an employees with a cash bonus, an artists with a ‘thumb up’ or 'kudos', doesn’t always make them happy and motivated to carry on. My point of view? The good thing would be to put a good words as praise to someone for her/his post, from time to time. The mutual support - that’s something I consider crucial/important, not only in virtual relationships.:classic_smile:
 

  Hide contents


Don't ever change yourself, bro! Your support for others - That’s one of the things I like most about you.:cool: :beer:
 

  Reveal hidden contents


1PRGW.gif
While the kitten's away, mice will play~ Nevermind, my head is just thinking aloud.:sweat_smile:

 

 

 

Humph! Tell me about it!

I run a writing and poetry blog with over 1,500 posts (audiobooks, short stories, poetry) you name it!

But I'm never able to get anybody to read my work I practically put my soul out into. It's all free, but no doubt nowaday's anybody with my talent would try to force a Patreon or bar it all behind a pay wall. But then who'd see me then?

No money to publish anymore works into a book, and despite movie plans for them, Hollywood's dead; no chance to get in that trainwreck amiright?

 

So why do I continue?

Becauuuuuuse....I believe in my work. Just the very thought of people coming to my blog to be blown away by what they read is enough to make my whole world go round.

It's what I pray for the most, and what fills me with the most joy, so much so I will hand deliver my work to people in droves, if it means I make at least one community proud.

 

If only these clownshoes companies had half as much dignity as the brilliant artists I've seen we'd have no wars; people would be too busy trying to find out what happens next in their favorite trilogy. When there is no entertainment, there can only be politics. When politics has completely taken over a country, it will always inevitably lead to war. Politics have completely replaced all the world's entertainment, which unfortunately means ww3 is around the corner, which is unfortunate, because that's all I write about, warning people that war is evil---instead they jump right into it.

Posted
3 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

TS4_x642026-10-0823-15-10_786.png.41830e9864a5d58ba3e7b0ec3f6af718.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-30-29_628.png.f8666fb58cc4bdf6d3470a055de17c06.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-20-14_547.png.68031c535e6a4ee04a7bcea15d8918ce.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-24-57_360.png.b6c0e5594a3fdb72420f1962bbf83893.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-27-13_649.png.18ad74c2d6d02e4a046880d5b5c79e55.png

 

  Hide contents

TS4_x642026-10-0823-32-14_272.png.f6eee75aff59150d2001d5ee5df7826d.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-32-58_845.png.ada851c7c0c6c882989293e107ed9e9d.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-36-38_309.png.f4448b51d543c548c1ffd2eb7046638d.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-39-09_130.png.c0a6a51221786ffc439ac3d5d76412e8.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-40-54_743.png.a030fce560ce96bb6f8d940a6bf1e0b1.png

TS4_x642026-10-0823-43-24_271.png.1534ceccd5c6465582fa7d3e4a09fb3f.pngTS4_x642026-10-0823-44-10_333.png.f43c7791b6faf78f71d8e8a9d1d211bf.png

 

 

FIRE!!!!! These new Redheadsims flip flop + foot accessories cc is amazing!
This takes me back to the OG days of dangling flip flops being a plot device that would get some other poor and unsuspecting lad into some naughty trouble lol XD
(Even though ya had to be there to witness the greatness of this story before the unfortunately untimely nuking of imgbox) RIP 😭

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...