[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

15 hours ago, spartanc56 said:

the mod simply doesn´t work. is there some specific load order?

I am using this mods version 1.0.1.11 from moreoreganostodump's github with RimWorld 4.8.x and at least the Ideology memes that I tested seem to work.

I did not test the sex ability stuff, I think I even disabled that in the mod options as I am was only interested in the added memes.

There's something wrong with necrofilia meme. I don't know if it's working, but pawns don't initiate corpse-fuckery-things. I played 3 ingame years and nobody has violate a body. When using devmode to force them to do this it's all working, but they won't do this for themselves. Kinda wierd.

Also, animal gangbang can be unforgetable without animals :D They Don't fetch assinged animals from pens. It works if ritual spot is inside of pen.

Edit: Same things happend in 1.0.1.9 with RJW 4.7.2.5, and newest Sexperience stolen from github and RJW 4.8.1.

Edited by Meril1994
On 7/23/2021 at 7:35 AM, Draumsiglar said:

Very nice!

Would it be possible to add cultural/ideological preferences for endowments sizes, as someone suggested in the main RJW thread? Setting an Ideology preference for bigger or smaller cocks and/or breasts (possibly vaginal tightness too)? Including social penalties (or possibly bonuses too) for having genitals and/or breasts destroyed or removed? It would be nice to have a way to make those traits matter more.

Maybe also include ritual castration of prisoners and/or slaves as a thing, creating a system of eunuch slavery?

so did this go anywhere as far as the mod is concerned? this sounded interesting as far as how it related to older societies like ancient china and Greece. would be cool to mix it with the god ideologies to remake the greco-roman pantheon and other societies.

22 hours ago, DemonicAnahka said:

please either increase the event lengths or prevent people from interrupting each other, it seems impossible to build broken stages during the event

you can adjust the ritual time duration in the xml files and other things, getting interrupted? not seen/noticed that much myself yet, are all rituals affected or a specific one?.

Edited by Munken
On 9/6/2021 at 10:26 AM, GreekSalad said:

Does anyone have problems with animal gangbang ritual? The button just doesn't work for me

I ran into an issue with this and pawnmorpher, you can't have ANY sentient animal colonists involved in a animal gangbang in anyway.

It causes a doubled up category error of some kind which prevents the ritual from starting.

I re-downloaded RJW, this mod and the menstruation mod. Seems to work this time. Last time I posted and tested just these mods the menstruation mod had an update that was supposed to be compatible with the latest RJW. And now also RJW did an update so I figured, hell, I'll re-download everything and do a clean test and it seems to work.

this mod has been working good for me so far. glad to see something like this come up for ideology so quickly. there's so many lewd options to explore now.

as a possible request, would you consider changing the animal gangbang ritual to allow female animals in the future?

I dont know if this has been addressed yet, but something about the rapist meme bothers me, I would love to have the ability to disable rape between colonists because it seems like this meme overrides colonist's traits and makes some of them rapists which then overrides all the rjw vulnerability settings so they basically rape anyone they can no matter how I tweak my mod settings (even though i had a prisoner assigned for CP and they still went for everyone EXCEPT that prisoner lol). 

This guy would do nothing for a whole in-game day because he would interrupt his work to rape random people, which i had to stop. When he finally turned his focus to the prisoner he would rape her like 5-6 times (guess I cock blocked him for too long haha)

Also the fact that rape precept is set to "proud" colonist still get negative buff when they get raped makes it even worse in my case.

I'm only using that meme because of the gangbang ritual, I had to use dev mode to disable rapist meme while still having that ritual, which I dont see the point of performing on your own colonists since thet get massive negative buffs.

Kinda same with the zoophile meme. Just having it makes everyone a hardcore zoophile which makes them breed every few minutes to the point it interrupts their tasks, but i managed to fix it a bit by just increasing the cooldown in rjw settings so it's not that big of a deal.

Might be just in my game, idk, if anyone has any suggestions or if that's a common concern please let me know.

7 hours ago, Nexy0 said:

Alright, played a while and apparently zoophilia has the same problem too. It can't be tuned down at all, no cooldown, no rules, it just happens every single minute and it cant be controlled. My colonists just can't get a break 

it's because the sex drive buffs stack to the point their sex need drops to zero in minutes. All the proud/encouraged precepts give at least a +50% sex need to all colonists, and lust and sex skill stack on top of that too.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:49 PM, Banana Banana said:

I did throw together a quick patch for the bucket for my personal use. If there are buckets in the room, the closest one within distance 5 will be filled by any cum-spilling sex act. That's all it does, it does not prevent cum-dirt or pawns getting filled.

Disclaimer: Played with it for a few hours now, feels okay and didn't break anything. Your mileage might vary, but as it leaves no trace in the save, you can just add and remove my patch whenever you want.

MMotd1233, if you plan on adding something like that yourself, feel more than free to take my code to save a little time.

CBPatches.7z 17.46 kB · 108 downloads

20210920025314.png.fcf96f9e300614279e0a69e2faff4878.png

Sexperience1.0.2.0  invalid

Asking again about a Sexual Preference Precept (Gay/Straight/Bi) for my Amazonian Wolf Breeders.

Didn't see any responses to it so just wanted to make sure some one sees the request.

I'm forcing the trait with Char' Editor so no rush. Thought it would be cool to have an Ideology adding Sexual Preference   

Who can explain to me what the words 'breeder' and 'breedee' mean in the context of this mod? Yes, I was looking for a translation of these words into my own language, but in my opinion, the words that I use lose some of the meaning that the author puts in the original. Or I don't know enough English words to understand it without your help :)

Edited by Miamura Touki