[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

16 hours ago, motd1233 said:

Vanilla don't have flexible frequency setting. Maybe others make this possible.

I found a workaround. Edit the Ideology (dev mode). Then you can edit the rituals (right klick -> edit) and change the frequency to whatever you want. So I changed the animal one from fixed to "whenever I want". Still thinking if it makes snese, but well, now I can run it every 20 days and not every 60 days.

18 hours ago, motd1233 said:

I won't. This mod don't do much with that.

There are several ways to increase sex satisfaction. Use them.

I have the same problem. pawn at 100% sex satisfaction in stats menu. rape fills only like 2%-5%, removing sexperience ups it to like 25%-30%. I am not sure that's normal. this makes it so that a hypersexual pawn legit can't increase his sex need faster than decay. Not sure if it's a bug or just an intended mechanic. 

1 minute ago, shann_ said:

I have the same problem. pawn at 100% sex satisfaction in stats menu. rape fills only like 2%-5%, removing sexperience ups it to like 25%-30%. I am not sure that's normal. this makes it so that a hypersexual pawn legit can't increase his sex need faster than decay. Not sure if it's a bug or just an intended mechanic. 

It should be able to keep it at a high satisfaction level, at least under normal circumstances. Otherwise the pwan cannot be used to anything else than breeding....

But I guess to help to solve this problem it would be good to add screenshots of the stats page of that pawn, because multiple factors (e.g. movement, blood pressures,....) play a role in the calculations.

20 minutes ago, Dubs670 said:

It should be able to keep it at a high satisfaction level, at least under normal circumstances. Otherwise the pwan cannot be used to anything else than breeding....

But I guess to help to solve this problem it would be good to add screenshots of the stats page of that pawn, because multiple factors (e.g. movement, blood pressures,....) play a role in the calculations.

Before Sex.png

before sex

After Sex.png

after sex

Satisfaction.png

Edited by shann_

A balance suggestion:

The way this mod seems to currently work, bad sex filling the sex-need meter only a little, leads to the strange result that a pawn with an unskilled partner will seek him out way more for sex than if they were a good at it.

Instead, an orgasm should always fill the sex meter. The quality of the sex should instead be part of the "got some lovin' " mood bonus, giving a result for the act based on the partner's ability, with some randomness thrown in. Eg, terrible sex giving a -5 mood and legendary sex a +10.

4 hours ago, shann_ said:

2 hours ago, Banana Banana said:

A balance suggestion:

The way this mod seems to currently work, bad sex filling the sex-need meter only a little, leads to the strange result that a pawn with an unskilled partner will seek him out way more for sex than if they were a good at it.

Instead, an orgasm should always fill the sex meter. The quality of the sex should instead be part of the "got some lovin' " mood bonus, giving a result for the act based on the partner's ability, with some randomness thrown in. Eg, terrible sex giving a -5 mood and legendary sex a +10.

Make some floor about 75% on sex ability would be enough. Incapacitated pawns have under the 20% of sex ability. This caused low satisfaction. 

Maybe could add some mood debuffs when hit the floor as you suggested.

7 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

Seem to have a problem with the gangbang ritual if the pawns have an ovipositor (this may also occur in a zoophile gangbang with insects, not tested yet) the raped pawn can get cocooned and become incapacitated which cancels the ritual. 

Yes they are. Any behavior that makes victim incapacitated cancel the ritual. I will fix it maybe next week.

39 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Yes they are. Any behavior that makes victim incapacitated cancel the ritual. I will fix it maybe next week.

Would be great, thx. I sometimes had to drug the victim and add some movement bonus so the ritual wouldn't be cancelled at some point. 

On 8/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, motd1233 said:

I won't. This mod don't do much with that.

There are several ways to increase sex satisfaction. Use them.

Example please?

On 8/13/2021 at 11:47 AM, motd1233 said:

Child without marriage gets bastard relation. It's an implied relation. You cannot remove it manually.

I'm getting the bastard tag on a child that was born to married parents. It was conceived before the marriage though. Maybe a bug?

On 8/14/2021 at 9:24 AM, TheFatManInTheBack said:

Can't wait for when there's an ability to collect/harvest cum! The sooner I can make some slave live exclusively off animal jizz the better >:)

On 8/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, okghhh said:

Will there be a new update on the way to collect cum? My pawns no longer masturbate anymore, and I don't like the idea that I have to control my pawns to clean themselves into the cum bucket everytime they got creampie

I second (or third) this. It could be as simple as converting cumfilth to a "dirty cum" raw food resource when sweeping the floor (assuming the engine supports resource creation in the cleaning action). I think raw "dirty cum" should have a decent chance to make the colonist sick but it slowly reduces based on experience eating that resource until they are completely immune.

I would also like it if the cumfilth splatter in the environment produces a mood buff (large enough to override the default decoration debuff) based on the colonist sex experience & exposure to such environments.

Nice mod, I like the new lewd meme and will try the ritual.

However, I have a suggestion: Make the memes/precepts that have a RJW setting optional, and only spawn when that setting is enabled.

Reason is, I have necrophilia disabled in RJW, but had some AI ideologies spawn with Necrophilia meme. This does not make sense since the option will not exist ingame.

Also, it annoys me. What fetishes people like in their fantasy differs; necrophilia is something I really don't like. Some may find rape or bestiality not fun to see. Which is why the RJW setting is nice, so everyone can have the game they like.

So if you can, please make the "intense" memes and precepts only appear when their RJW setting is enabled :)

I Keep running into the problem of the Male only having 0ML no matter how many times, he keeps shooting blanks... 
I've already had it multiple games and there are no negative traits affecting fertility only positive ones.

I've been rearranging mods to make it work, but i can't seem to find the issue.
This load order has all the RJW mods near the end and with menstruation as the very last to load.

For Anyone Wondering, The problem was that the Demon Tentacles are apparently not considered Fertile for Humans, so you can't have only them and expect to reproduce... apparently..... 

Edited by raz334
On 8/14/2021 at 3:21 AM, okghhh said:

Will there be a new update on the way to collect cum? My pawns no longer masturbate anymore, and I don't like the idea that I have to control my pawns to clean themselves into the cum bucket everytime they got creampie

Is there a way to make pawns automatically collect cum when they have some in them? Having to check them all the time or doing it manually is a pain. 

Wait how are you doing that manually ? I built the cum bucket but I cant see any option to make a pawn clean himself on the bucket. 

Edit: Actually I also want to ask, is there a way to make the pawn masturbate on the bucket, without having to place the bucket beside the bed ?

Edited by billybob160
15 hours ago, raz334 said:

I Keep running into the problem of the Male only having 0ML no matter how many times, he keeps shooting blanks... 
I've already had it multiple games and there are no negative traits affecting fertility only positive ones.

I've been rearranging mods to make it work, but i can't seem to find the issue.
This load order has all the RJW mods near the end and with menstruation as the very last to load.

For Anyone Wondering, The problem was that the Demon Tentacles are apparently not considered Fertile for Humans, so you can't have only them and expect to reproduce... apparently..... 

How do you see how much ML of cum a male produces? 

Edited by Wallet