[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

There is no original files, unfortunately. 
English versions are not exist because the def files already have it unlike keyed.

Use the korean version just as syntax template. You should find the original text in def files.

Edited by motd1233

Been playing the ideo mod and noticed an issue with the rate animals bang your colonists. From looking through the source, I think your numbers may be off.

For reference, RJW's default chance per hour of hot animal action is around 31.25% 

Ideo modifies this final calculation depending on your choices, but it goes as low as .3 to this final value. The actual math result becomes 2500 / (2500 * 3.2 * .3) => 2500/2400.

This puts the chance per hour to basically be guaranteed, every single hour. The colony has become an incessant animal fuck fest. Can you tune this down a bit, or put these values as options to be adjusted?

tl;dr animls r 2 horny 

So I was able to use the gangbang ritual to break a pawn and make them masochistic and all that, which is nice.

Issue is, after the first ritual worked, every other gangbang ritual gets canceled when the pawns try to rape the new victim. I'll try to to some testing, disable the comfort prisoners, etc, but just noting that the ritual keeps getting canceled when the action begins.

8 hours ago, stupid_rabbit said:

Been playing the ideo mod and noticed an issue with the rate animals bang your colonists. From looking through the source, I think your numbers may be off.

For reference, RJW's default chance per hour of hot animal action is around 31.25% 

Ideo modifies this final calculation depending on your choices, but it goes as low as .3 to this final value. The actual math result becomes 2500 / (2500 * 3.2 * .3) => 2500/2400.

This puts the chance per hour to basically be guaranteed, every single hour. The colony has become an incessant animal fuck fest. Can you tune this down a bit, or put these values as options to be adjusted?

tl;dr animls r 2 horny 

Honorable precepts intended to make horny colony. I'm playing with rapist colony, and its sex frequency is appropriate.

Use acceptable instead.

5 hours ago, ChainedBlitz said:

So I was able to use the gangbang ritual to break a pawn and make them masochistic and all that, which is nice.

Issue is, after the first ritual worked, every other gangbang ritual gets canceled when the pawns try to rape the new victim. I'll try to to some testing, disable the comfort prisoners, etc, but just noting that the ritual keeps getting canceled when the action begins.

Check if the initiator can rape the victim and the victim is not being incapacitated.

I'm getting bug. When I Capture a woman and have Rape - proud or higher my pawn only rapes target untill fall sleep (sounds funny but he doesn't do anything but fuck till sleep).

I found a problem. When rape is accepted in my colony and I have woman prisoner my colonist when his sex need is low he starts to rape prisoner BUT...

He do it again , again and again untill he fall asleep. After he rape target his sex need only fill up a little bit so he do it again. It's problematic as he need to fu** her about 3-5 times to stop. It's bug in my opinion and sex need should fill up to full or at least to 70% so he won't spam her.

Is there any option to adjust sex need fill percent after sex or rape? Sometimes he doesn't even fill up a sex need bar. Any fix pls?

Edited by KenshiSamurai
Bug gramma

Hello, I've been really enjoying your mods additions to ideology, and find them a must have. If it's not too much to ask, I was wondering if maybe we can get gender specification for the bestiality precept. Like only women can have sex with animals and men are not allowed? Also, would there be any chance to make a simple "breeding" ritual where only two pawns have sex infront of an audience, and the pawn that joins is actually the child of the two participants? (One for human+Human, and one for Human+Animal) That way I can have a more controllable means of adding children to my colony at my pace? Either way, I really enjoy the mod, keep up the great work. 

On 7/26/2021 at 1:38 PM, FoxyNova said:

As some one who is currently running a space shinto colony.....

Do you mind pointing me in the direction of those outfits please?

I suppose I could help a fellow gamer out. The outfits in question are from the "Nearmare" mod. Unfortunately it's characters have unusually scaled garments and I assume they aren't (without edits) compatible with normies.

Edited by Bastardo
clairification

I'm not sure if this is feature incomplete, but the Bestial Festival doesn't seem to be working. I have the tag 'Disabled: You need a breedable animal to start the Bestial Festival'. I have a male and female alpaca, both marked for breeding with pawns, with alpacas venerated, and all my pawns (both male and female) marked for breeding as well. I'm not sure why the mod isn't accepting. Am I missing something?

8 hours ago, alexandriv said:

I'm not sure if this is feature incomplete, but the Bestial Festival doesn't seem to be working. I have the tag 'Disabled: You need a breedable animal to start the Bestial Festival'. I have a male and female alpaca, both marked for breeding with pawns, with alpacas venerated, and all my pawns (both male and female) marked for breeding as well. I'm not sure why the mod isn't accepting. Am I missing something?

I solved the problem after sleep. I had disabled rape and that marked all animals as non-breedable.

Follow-up question: I had disabled rape in RJW because I got tired of my pawns raping wild deer instead of hunting them. Is there any way to have either A) only female pawns have zoophilia or B) disable zoophilia for non-tame animals? I have tried to enable/disable the 'marked for breeding' option per pawn but it frankly doesn't seem to do anything.

Edited by alexandriv
Update

honestly enjoying the mod ? brings the game play back to what I used to have with RJW a few years ago.  My colonist barely have time to eat or farm, and Im not really sure who is control of the colony, the colonists, or the farm animals ; p

However Im having a hard time figuring out how to have a good outcome with the beasty event.  I figured out you have to have a prisoner as the star of the show or the animals wont perform (I just go and arrest one of my colonists ; p and release them afterwards, what do they call that Role Playing?) but even when everything goes off without a hitch I only seem to get bad outcomes, anything from boring (really? lol if thats boring I dont want to see what counts as exciting) to terrible!

Anyways if anyone has figured out how to get better outcomes please let me know!  Thanks again for the mod and all your time and efforts making it.

I noticed two others have the same apparent glitch as me - the animal gangbang ritual says the moral guide is not present, when they are, irregardless of where I place them anyways. Any idea what could cause this? Haven't had issues with any other ritual.

Edited by StarMaster41
On 7/24/2021 at 1:50 AM, LewdMechanoid said:

Does the Bestiality precept do anything other than effect mood? As far as I can see it doesn't make them choose intercourse with animals and doesn't enable the breeding tag for colonists (because they're still not actually zoophiles and wont accept it). It just increases the existing happiness toward zoophilia as far as I can tell.

Yes, it really would be a nice feature if I could set the breeding tag even without the required trait, as long as the bestiality precept is set accordingly.

And as plus (if possible and not yet implemented by the main mod): gain the traits (machoist, hypersecuality, zoophile)  traits after a while after "walking on the wrong side" and with a higher chance to gain it when running the "advent of mankind" ritual.

Otherwise: great mod 

Edited by Dubs670

This is a fantastic mod. You might have problems if you combine it with Licentia Labs: a gangbang ritual works best with broken prisoners, who already have reduced consciousness. It's very easy to incapacitate them through pain or cumflation, which means the ritual aborts! Maybe a temporary positive consciousness hediff for the ritual victim would get around that?

There are definitely some issues with the lust modifier and some other mods.  For example, a pawn fully enhanced with the Archotech+ or ++ mod will quickly end up with sex drive in the thousands of % because of lust compounding (with +1000% learning rate, it is really easy to max out sex skill, plus additional blood pumping and fertility).  Which is bad.  It compounds really fast too and results in almost constant sex.  Basically every hour once it really ramps up.  I would suggest capping out the potential modifier from lust since I like the mechanic, but the potential for it to run away with certain mods is pretty bad.  Maybe make the cap an adjustable slider in the options so you can set the cap based on various mod configs.  I have lust set to 10% effect and my enhanced pawns are at 500% increase from lust, and with each encounter the increase is larger than the last.  On the other hand, my regular pawns are barely effected because I have it set so low.  A cap fixes that.

21 hours ago, Dubs670 said:

Yes, it really would be a nice feature if I could set the breeding tag even without the required trait, as long as the bestiality precept is set accordingly.

And as plus (if possible and not yet implemented by the main mod): gain the traits (machoist, hypersecuality, zoophile)  traits after a while after "walking on the wrong side" and with a higher chance to gain it when running the "advent of mankind" ritual.

Otherwise: great mod 

I think most of these features are implemented, it just took me a crashed gamae and an older save game to change some things in Ideology, and now it works.

Question/idea: would it be possibly to modify the frequency a ritual can happen based on the chosen ideology, so e.g. the animal and other gangbang event can be switched?. The animal one should be "whenever you want" instead of once a year if zoophile is selected as ideology.

Tried to find the definition of the frequency of these events in the mod, but it's not there. 

Edited by Dubs670
20 hours ago, KenshiSamurai said:

I can see that op of this mod doesn't care about bugs that we post. So I ignore this mod as well.

Oh no... Imagine how the mod author will ever cope with losing you. I've never understood the entitlement of pricks like you. Mod authors give their time FOR FREE to bring the community entertainment and this is the kind of attitude you take? Trying to bully people into giving you a prompt response like you're some paying customer? Fuck off. Motd1233 is doing great work and if pricks like you don't play it, then the experience only gets better.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:58 PM, RaX_8 said:

what is the corrupt the blood negative opinion about?

When married non-family.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:23 PM, voxane310 said:

How do I collect cum to have pave pawns consume it?

Masturbating around cum bucket will collect cums.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:00 PM, KenshiSamurai said:

I'm getting bug. When I Capture a woman and have Rape - proud or higher my pawn only rapes target untill fall sleep (sounds funny but he doesn't do anything but fuck till sleep).

I found a problem. When rape is accepted in my colony and I have woman prisoner my colonist when his sex need is low he starts to rape prisoner BUT...

He do it again , again and again untill he fall asleep. After he rape target his sex need only fill up a little bit so he do it again. It's problematic as he need to fu** her about 3-5 times to stop. It's bug in my opinion and sex need should fill up to full or at least to 70% so he won't spam her.

Is there any option to adjust sex need fill percent after sex or rape? Sometimes he doesn't even fill up a sex need bar. Any fix pls?

I won't. This mod don't do much with that.

There are several ways to increase sex satisfaction. Use them.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, Dakota2063 said:

Hello, I've been really enjoying your mods additions to ideology, and find them a must have. If it's not too much to ask, I was wondering if maybe we can get gender specification for the bestiality precept. Like only women can have sex with animals and men are not allowed? Also, would there be any chance to make a simple "breeding" ritual where only two pawns have sex infront of an audience, and the pawn that joins is actually the child of the two participants? (One for human+Human, and one for Human+Animal) That way I can have a more controllable means of adding children to my colony at my pace? Either way, I really enjoy the mod, keep up the great work. 

Maybe integration with gender supremacy? Idk...

On 8/9/2021 at 6:46 AM, Volcan said:

What's with the bastard relation? I use Character editor and can't seem to get rid of it.

Child without marriage gets bastard relation. It's an implied relation. You cannot remove it manually.

On 8/9/2021 at 11:49 PM, alexandriv said:

I solved the problem after sleep. I had disabled rape and that marked all animals as non-breedable.

Follow-up question: I had disabled rape in RJW because I got tired of my pawns raping wild deer instead of hunting them. Is there any way to have either A) only female pawns have zoophilia or B) disable zoophilia for non-tame animals? I have tried to enable/disable the 'marked for breeding' option per pawn but it frankly doesn't seem to do anything.

A) No. B) I've never seen pawns fuck wild animals. But precepts may caused that. i will check it later.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:58 AM, ahnkra said:

honestly enjoying the mod ? brings the game play back to what I used to have with RJW a few years ago.  My colonist barely have time to eat or farm, and Im not really sure who is control of the colony, the colonists, or the farm animals ; p

However Im having a hard time figuring out how to have a good outcome with the beasty event.  I figured out you have to have a prisoner as the star of the show or the animals wont perform (I just go and arrest one of my colonists ; p and release them afterwards, what do they call that Role Playing?) but even when everything goes off without a hitch I only seem to get bad outcomes, anything from boring (really? lol if thats boring I dont want to see what counts as exciting) to terrible!

Anyways if anyone has figured out how to get better outcomes please let me know!  Thanks again for the mod and all your time and efforts making it.

Make mental break before the ritual will work.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:13 PM, 4MinuteWarning said:

This is a fantastic mod. You might have problems if you combine it with Licentia Labs: a gangbang ritual works best with broken prisoners, who already have reduced consciousness. It's very easy to incapacitate them through pain or cumflation, which means the ritual aborts! Maybe a temporary positive consciousness hediff for the ritual victim would get around that?

I'm finding the way to ignore pawn's capability.

18 hours ago, Dubs670 said:

I think most of these features are implemented, it just took me a crashed gamae and an older save game to change some things in Ideology, and now it works.

Question/idea: would it be possibly to modify the frequency a ritual can happen based on the chosen ideology, so e.g. the animal and other gangbang event can be switched?. The animal one should be "whenever you want" instead of once a year if zoophile is selected as ideology.

Tried to find the definition of the frequency of these events in the mod, but it's not there. 

Vanilla don't have flexible frequency setting. Maybe others make this possible.