Does Wickedwhims increase the romance bar?

37 minutes ago, ohwowzers29 said:

Hello, stupid question here I guess, but does Wickedwhims increase the romance bar when you're having/finished sex? I've always wondered this and can't see to find confirmation anywhere.

Yes, it seems to in my game. My Sims sit and talk after sex, so it's then that I see a ' ❤️++' above both their heads every time. So, I believe that it does boost the Romance bar. I think just like the vanilla Woohoo does if you had it switched on.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Yes, it seems to in my game. My Sims sit and talk after sex, so it's then that I see a ' ❤️++' above both their heads every time. So, I believe that it does boost the Romance bar. I think just like the vanilla Woohoo does if you had it switched on.

There's a setting to disable Relationship changes after sex.

Sex Settings > Cheats > Advanced Cheats > Relationship Impact From Sex

41 minutes ago, BatDood said:

There's a setting to disable Relationship changes after sex.

Sex Settings > Cheats > Advanced Cheats > Relationship Impact From Sex

I've never changed this, so I'm guessing it's on by default when WW is first installed? I should take a look. Thanks for the info.

1 minute ago, Sandatharius said:

I've never changed this, so I'm guessing it's on by default when WW is first installed? I should take a look. Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure if it's on by default. I have it deactivated because I don't want the romances added.

If my sim has sex with a stranger at a Nightclub, to me that's just pure sex and not some romantic fling.

It's just the way I play my game. I'm sure that there are people who want that though so at least there's a setting for it.