"you must close starbound and uninstall the 'sexbound' mod from your mods directory!"

can anyone help me? after starting a new game i cant move and sail keeps saying "you must close starbound and uninstall the 'sexbound' mod from your mods directory!". I know its nothing i manually downloaded since i removed every single mod in there except sexbound and it still happens and iv also disabled every steam mod i recently downloaded and it still happens and i dont remember messing with sexbound really beyond changing some settings so idk if someone could help me id very much appreciate it :cstarbound.log

35 minutes ago, nameisname01 said:

can anyone help me? after starting a new game i cant move and sail keeps saying "you must close starbound and uninstall the 'sexbound' mod from your mods directory!". I know its nothing i manually downloaded since i removed every single mod in there except sexbound and it still happens and iv also disabled every steam mod i recently downloaded and it still happens and i dont remember messing with sexbound really beyond changing some settings so idk if someone could help me id very much appreciate it :cstarbound.log

... no that's a function of Sexbound, sadly. The age-safety mechanic that is usually off by default. I don't know how/if you've enabled it, and i don't even know your Sexbound version, since the folder doesn't have the version number on it.

In the main sexbound.config file, at the very beginning:

image.png

ah yea i turned that off and it fixed it, hmm i had it on before cuz i changed the verification text to say something funny. idk why but before it worked fine and i just had to click confirm and it worked then it just all of the sudden started bugging out and not even popping the message up

5 hours ago, Ant Cant said:

I remember they had to add age verification being turned off by default because Frackin' Universe would skip the question defaulting you to being under 18. Did you add that mod when it happened?

nope, i know frackin universe doesnt play well with most other mods especially sexbound so yea