[SEARCH] Mod that makes sex a normal part of skyrim with good penis insertion physics

Is there a mod that would make casual sex with random NPCs possible? Maybe more likely with certain ones like if you were married out of the npc was considered promiscuous? But also has good insertion physics? I’m brand new in to modding and just got sexlab to work but the penis doesn’t really connect and I don’t know what mod to get to create the scenarios I’m looking for. Idk if this is relevant but I am playing as a guy.

2 hours ago, spect13 said:

Is there a mod that would make casual sex with random NPCs possible? Maybe more likely with certain ones like if you were married out of the npc was considered promiscuous? But also has good insertion physics? I’m brand new in to modding and just got sexlab to work but the penis doesn’t really connect and I don’t know what mod to get to create the scenarios I’m looking for. Idk if this is relevant but I am playing as a guy.

Two different mods you are looking for.

1) There are a few that add sex as a casual/normal element of play.  Relationship Dialogue System is the broadest and most flexible, as long as you don't mind unvoiced dialogue.  Amorous Adventures adds several sex-themed quests that come off as mostly natural (though some seem forced and make the PC come off as a collegiate dudebro, which annoyed the shit out of me, but you might not care).  All the quests in Amorous Adventures have voiced dialogue (somewhat choppy sounding at times, but overall good).  There are many others, but in terms of depth if you are just starting out, I'd go with those two.

2) Physics will depend on what type of physics you are looking for.  HDT-PE was the first and can reliably produce collisions, but is otherwise a little janky.  SMP is newer and is very good with clothing and hair (I don't use it for collisions, but I know others do.)

3) Regarding penis connection, using SOS full has always been my go-to.  It is broadly supported and fairly easy to get set up.

For casual sex there is Match Maker - you cast a spell on a randon NPC (or animal) and yourself, and after a few seconds you'll start making out. I use that for testing if my installation works...

Insertion would require collision physics, and though I've hear rumours of people trying to achieve that, I haven't seen it yet.

10 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Insertion would require collision physics, and though I've hear rumours of people trying to achieve that, I haven't seen it yet.

Rumors?  You haven't been looking very hard.  HDT-based collisions have been pretty standard since at least 2015.  There are two All-In-One packs on this site that get it working out of the box (though may need tweaking for individual setups).

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Rumors?  You haven't been looking very hard.  HDT-based collisions have been pretty standard since at least 2015.  There are two All-In-One packs on this site that get it working out of the box (though may need tweaking for individual setups).

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

In the Devious threads where I'm active, it's always, "no, furniture doesn't work" because of collision physics, Sexlab needs to disable high heels but Anoriath still fucks my thighs, spanking doesn't work without manually re-aligning the characters, groping and ass-slapping never worked...

33 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

In the Devious threads

DD has a lot of compatibility issues.  Main reason I don't use it or its derivatives.

"no, furniture doesn't work" because of collision physics

Anything with a nif can have HDT-PE collisions.  Might need to manually add it though.

Sexlab needs to disable high heels but Anoriath still fucks my thighs

Would depend on actor scales, which type of HH you are using, and which version of SL's removal is at play.

spanking doesn't work without manually re-aligning the characters

Actor scales may require you to make adjustments the first time an animation plays with a given race, assuming you are using consistent actor scales across races.

groping and ass-slapping never worked

Frankly the animations that involve this are generally low quality to start with.  They may align in very specific cases, but not most.  The better animators know how to approach a particular interaction in ways that are more broadly compatible, though with breasts, there is no good way to ensure reliable interactions because of how breast nodes and bodyslides work.  The next TES game is supposed to use node-targeted animations, so that may be a big improvement for this sort of thing, whenever that gets released and ppl manage to crack how to make sex mods with it.  Maybe 2025-ish.

TBH, most of the issues you have sound like the result of incompatible mods getting in each others' way.  Start simple.  Sexlab, male and female body of your choice (with physics), Matchmaker and test.  Does that work?  Add in a couple more.  Trying to reverse engineer where the issues stem from in a large load order is a very inefficient approach.

Edited by Seijin8
On 7/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

In the Devious threads where I'm active, it's always, "no, furniture doesn't work" because of collision physics, Sexlab needs to disable high heels but Anoriath still fucks my thighs, spanking doesn't work without manually re-aligning the characters, groping and ass-slapping never worked...

I'm not sure about this but how about HDT Animated Pussy? I think it has collission with Schlongs etc.