nvidia 700 series gpu

squall1151

hi all. like the title says im just wondering

if any one knows much or the nvidia 700 series gpu

i been looking on the inty checking for more info on them

as im getting a new comp soon a beast! and waiting on them.

just wondering what are your opinions on the nvidia 700's

oh and i mean a desktop gpu not a laptop just in case any confusion. :D

Also im not that intrested in ati cards as i have 3D vision.

The 770 and higher, from "leaked" info, appear to be ~20% better than their 600 counterparts. But 20% is optimistic. It's the exact same tech as the 600-series. If you have the money to throw at one of those, go for it. If not, you might want to take advantage of the imminent 600-series price drops once the 700s hit. The 670 is still going to be one of the best cards you can get without paying goo-gobs of cash.

Oh, and the 780 is pretty much a GTX TITAN. Supposedly. 

The 770 and higher, from "leaked" info, appear to be ~20% better than their 600 counterparts. But 20% is optimistic. It's the exact same tech as the 600-series. If you have the money to throw at one of those, go for it. If not, you might want to take advantage of the imminent 600-series price drops once the 700s hit. The 670 is still going to be one of the best cards you can get without paying goo-gobs of cash.

Oh, and the 780 is pretty much a GTX TITAN. Supposedly. 

Yep, pretty much.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/13/week-in-tech-nvidias-new-graphics-cards/

Archived