Jump to content

How do I start animations where my futanari character is the one in the male position? Let's say I want my male or futanari character to screw a male werewolf as opposed to only a female werewolf, how can I do that?


Nexus72

Recommended Posts

Posted

As asked above, I want my player character to penetrate male creatures. I want a bisexual experiance, including herms or futa's in there too.

Posted

Well I'm not an expert Modder nor do I know the mods you are using (so Ima just assume ur using Sexlab) but pre sure in the MCM for SexLab you can designate ur character as male and while you will obv still have a female models you will use the male animations. From my recollection is should be under animation settings but idk. Along with SexLab if you have any other SL mods in their mcms u usually have options cantered around futa play.

Posted
4 hours ago, Nebasa said:

Well I'm not an expert Modder nor do I know the mods you are using (so Ima just assume ur using Sexlab) but pre sure in the MCM for SexLab you can designate ur character as male and while you will obv still have a female models you will use the male animations. From my recollection is should be under animation settings but idk. Along with SexLab if you have any other SL mods in their mcms u usually have options cantered around futa play.

Thank you for your input. My modlist and load order is here to look over.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...