I'm just wondering, if there a mod out there somewhere that allows males to use actual moaning voice files (like SexLab for Skyrim)? Right now they seem to just use vanilla panting sounds, and being a straight female, I definitely prefer if males sound like they're enjoying themselves as much as females, lol.

male focused mods that improve aesthetic be it visual/audio are not as common as female ones..

if I had an ounce talent id tackle this problem - yeah bit groaning in pleasure would improve things ten fold (same for skyrim)

So a mod that can detect where in the scene (time lapsed) and add subtle extra audio for guys or some other trigger 

if it had an extra MCM control why not control level/intensity type of audio for either male or female - or the ability to add custom sound files?  

32 minutes ago, dribbles2 said:

male focused mods that improve aesthetic be it visual/audio are not as common as female ones..

Yeah, believe me, I know... :( 

Even if it didn't have hot/medium/mild differentiation, it would still be better than vanilla breathing sounds. I played Oblivion with Lovers many many years ago. And for some reason, I thought male moaning had actually existed, or at least a mod that added it. I know why its not a thing (mostly men play and they get all weird about hearing other men enjoy themselves), but still... sucks. I'm glad the SexLab Framework at least treats both genders equally, lol.

I haven't modded Oblivion yet,,,  so i have to ask what about guy on guy sex scenes - are they both mute? like neither party is that into it --- i kinda find that really funny lol 

I suspect provided the male isn't "when harry met sally" most hetero guys wouldn't care that much (and those that would are running the lesbian stuff) they probably wouldn't notice..

If there was extra male audio it mas greater audience than it may first appear im thinking venn diagram... you got straight sex scene - gay sex scenes and how about the femboy crowd/content? fyi that has both hetero and gay fans 

but that's entirely different topic I might create a thread on it but spoiler it has a LOT fans (including myself) 

2 minutes ago, dribbles2 said:

I haven't modded Oblivion yet,,,  so i have to ask what about guy on guy sex scenes - are they both mute? like neither party is that into it --- i kinda find that really funny lol 

I suspect provided the male isn't "when harry met sally" most hetero guys wouldn't care that much (and those that would are running the lesbian stuff) they probably wouldn't notice..

If there was extra male audio it mas greater audience than it may first appear im thinking venn diagram... you got straight sex scene - gay sex scenes and how about the femboy crowd/content? fyi that has both hetero and gay fans 

but that's entirely different topic I might create a thread on it but spoiler it has a LOT fans (including myself) 

Well, I know the LAPF settings spell has the option to turn on/off male moans. So they're not mute, but they're also basically pointless because they're not moaning at all. I suppose I could say I wouldn't mind the panting so much if it wasn't that wheezy kind that sounds like they're dying, lol.

I found this: 

It's pretty straightforward, but the dude is still silent. I only tried the masturbate spell so far though, so we'll see what happens with other situations, cause I've heard them make noise in other animations... Just lame noises, lol.

Hrm... shouldn't this be in the LAPF/Lovers board?  :D

When you have two individuals of the same sex, you get merely a single audio sample to play.  Two women having sex, you hear just one.  Two guys having sex, you hear just one.  That is the way if it goes unmodded.

But there is a solution:

This mod fixes it so two voices (even if they are alike in audio) are played ... off tempo (for lack of a better word).  Couple that with the ability to load and assign different voices by spell or by an INI file per race or whatever... and you can have a variety pre-defined.

Insofar as voices, I ripped male and female khajiit and argonian voices for their moaning.... prior to my HDD crash (damnit).  And if anyone is enterprising enough to find an old Morrowind sex mod that actively had you perform sex with partners interactively, there was male moaning there too.

Why is this not in the LAPF/Lovers board?

36 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

When you have two individuals of the same sex, you get merely a single audio sample to play.  Two women having sex, you hear just one.  Two guys having sex, you hear just one.  That is the way if it goes unmodded.

But there is a solution:

This mod fixes it so two voices (even if they are alike in audio) are played ... off tempo (for lack of a better word).  Couple that with the ability to load and assign different voices by spell or by an INI file per race or whatever... and you can have a variety pre-defined.

Insofar as voices, I ripped male and female khajiit and argonian voices for their moaning.... prior to my HDD crash (damnit).  And if anyone is enterprising enough to find an old Morrowind sex mod that actively had you perform sex with partners interactively, there was male moaning there too.

As for your suggestion... Well, until I can get male sounds to not be lame, I'm not worried about whether the game plays one voice or two. :(

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

But there is a solution:

Okay, I got the technique I linked to earlier to work, and, as it turns out, I don't need the mod you linked to because it definitely plays a voice for both the female AND the male. :) But thank you!