Sexout TTW content (Need scripting help and ideas)

emsai38

Hi, Kind of my first post here but I've been playing this mod and reading the forums here for a while. I recently started playing the Tale of Two Wastelands mod which adds all of fallout 3 to new Vegas and absolutely love it so far. The new version seems mostly bug free and its been running great for me with little problem.

One thing its lacking though is more adult themes content like there is for New Vegas. So for the past few weeks I've been working on some mod ideas I've had and learning how to use the geck. What i hope to do is add a few things i want to see in the game. (keep in mind i pretty much only play as a female main character even though the plugin I'm making now to learn the geck is gender neutral)

1.)A mod that lets the female player with good or bad karma to hire Jericho by sleeping with him or offering him sexual favors on a weekly basis. (I actually worked a lot on the dialogue and voice files for this already but i decided to try to learn more basic modding stuff first before i tried to get it in game.)

2.)Make the whole Mr Burke situation make more sense by actually having it involve sex instead of just some silly two lines of dialogue that seems to make him fall madly in love with the player. (this always bugged me) and then possibly add a way to make him a companion or earn a second house in Tenpenny tower.

3.) Becoming one of Dukovs girls at least temporarily. And different ways to get the key from him.

4.) A way to sleep with Butch maybe to get him to join you with non neutral karma?(i always liked him for some reason. Tunnel snakes rule i guess)

5.)One thing that i was hoping to get working in all the mods i was working on were perks that were in fallout 2 like virgin of the wastes which you would get at the start of the game (since your background is pretty clear cut and not as in the air as new vegas) and maybe have other perks like sexpert and others that change how characters react to how you did based on your special stats and your experience doing that particular act. I'm still kind of working out how to figure this out.

These are just ideas I'm hoping to make but I'm sure there's room for all kinds of other sexout related content in fallout 3. Eg. tryout paradise falls or being captured by the raiders in evergreen mills and locked up in the room behind the bar and of course all kinds of other stuff.

But i decided to start with the basics to start learning the geck and hopefully get advice on scripting before i tried the more advanced stuff. So I've started by adding sexout content to the capital wasteland prostitutes starting with nova. I've got the basic features working however recently when i added some things to the result scripts for the dialogue the type of sex act you pick doesnt work anymore. If someone could help me figure out what's wrong with this script i could likely fix the simple error and upload an alpha version. Here's the 4 result scripts i have so far.

NovaREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" playerREF
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" NovaREF
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFi "Sexout:Start::isanal" 1
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogB" SexoutTTWNovaHired03
NovaREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

NovaREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isoral" 1
NovaREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" NovaREF
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isoral" 1
NovaREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" SexoutTTWNovaHired03
NovaREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

NovaREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isvaginal" 1
NovaREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

The script is supposed to start a specific kind of sex based on the players dialogue choice, and then after it's over have nova greet the player again so they can decide to keep going or have nova leave. But i've apparently screwed something up and even though sex starts in all of them except the first one, it's not the right kind. Any help figuring out the cause would be appreciated.

Another thing i need to add is lipsyncing which i might put off until i've got all the dialogue finalized, but right now i have voice files for all the dialogue with nova. I also want to change how she reacts based on the players performance in bed but as i mentioned before i'm still not sure how to figure this out exactly.

Edit:

This is just a list of some of the basic stuff I'm trying to learn how to do before i tackle the bigger parts of the mod.

1.)Have everything takes place on the bed in the room, right now you can stand on the bed and talk to her but its still kind of glitchy, and from what I've read you pretty much have to pick a specific pair of animations and align them all manual which seems like too much of a hassle.

2.)Have nova remember if you've treated her badly through dialogue. Right now you have options to be very rude to her in the dialogue but i haven't added quests or conditions that make it matter. Maybe have her refuse service if you've been mean enough to her or just have her be very snide and reluctant if you try to hire her again.

3.)Maybe some kind of limit on how often you can sleep with her. Right now you can pretty much continue with acts one after the other until you say to stop. But I'd like to add a limit of 3-5 maybe depending on above and how much she likes the player. I'm guessing it would just be a quest script that adds +1 after every act then once it reaches a threshold have her initiate a different greeting.

4.)I'd like to add in all the mods I'm working on some kind of formula for how you performed like there was in fallout 2 (the formula is near the bottom http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Globes), and then have the dialogue reflect that and maybe add bonuses like extra time with nova if you've done really well. If you look on the fallout wikia page I'd like to do something like that but maybe taking into account the number of times you've done a certain kind of act instead of just special stats.

5.)Maybe an option to work for moriarty as a prostitute and compete with nova, changing her dialogue to a more threatened tone. But That's probably way down the line.

6.)Ability to hire nova (and other prostitutes) for your companions. Also probably something i'll do later on once I've actually worked on the companion stuff.

If anyone else has any ideas or thinks something is missing from that I'd love to hear it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is interested but I've still been working on this plugin. I Still haven't fixed the problem i was having where the sex animations would not change after picking new ones after the forcegreet dialogue but I've continued working on dialogue for the other prostitutes like trinnie and the companion parts until then.

I've also found out about the seducing women mod for fallout 3 and have been using some of the scripts from it to work out a script to rate the players sexual performance during certain times.

This isn't the complete script right now but this is what i have so far. I'm not exactly sure how to reference the sexout counters to get how many times the player has done a specific sex act yet either if someone could help me out with that part.

set SexualPerformance to ( ( ( Player.GetActorValue Charisma x 50) + (Player.GetActorValue Endurance x 25) + (Player.GetActorValue Agility x 13) + (Player.GetActorValue Agility x 12) (Player.GetActorValue Strength x 12)+ (numGVaginal x 20 ) ) / 100) )

if ( Player.HasPerk KamaSutraMaster == 1 )
                set SexualPerformance to ( SexualPerformance + 3.00 )
            endif

Also if anyone has any ideas or feedback on what they'd be interested in as far as content for fallout 3 I'd love to hear it.

Edit: Figured the scripting part out.

Archived