Hey ran into a slight issue, i recently had to reinstall HDT AOI Animated Pussy, XPMSE, Clams of Skyrim, and Schlongs of Skyrim.

the hdt physics like hdt vagina works for UUNP npc's but none of my CBBE followers.

I normally would never run AIO Animated Pussy with Clams of Skyrim but i have had to do it just to make cbbe followers work.

The weird thing is i never had to run them both before but after having to reinstall those same mods last year, i have needed to do it ever since.

I installed schlongs of skyrim first

then i let All in one Animated Pussy overwrite it.

then i installed clams of skyrim but i only let it overwrite one file which was hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP

if i let clams handle the entire skse plugins folder i would get the same results.

i installed my skeleton XPMSE as usual and i let the skeleton overwrite everything. when i go in game i test it all out and collision works with UUNP followers 

some CBBE followers still had normal physics when walking and running like breast jiggle, and some wont even jiggle, the follower im currrently questing with 

doesn't even have breast physics, how ever theres one thing all my cbbe follower have in common, non of them have vagina physics.

if anyone know the solution i would deeply appreciate it, i have been trying to r

Just now, TheDragonBorn said:

Hey ran into a slight issue, i recently had to reinstall HDT AOI Animated Pussy, XPMSE, Clams of Skyrim, and Schlongs of Skyrim.

the hdt physics like hdt vagina works for UUNP npc's but none of my CBBE followers.

I normally would never run AIO Animated Pussy with Clams of Skyrim but i have had to do it just to make cbbe followers work.

The weird thing is i never had to run them both before but after having to reinstall those same mods last year, i have needed to do it ever since.

I installed schlongs of skyrim first

then i let All in one Animated Pussy overwrite it.

then i installed clams of skyrim but i only let it overwrite one file which was hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP

if i let clams handle the entire skse plugins folder i would get the same results.

i installed my skeleton XPMSE as usual and i let the skeleton overwrite everything. when i go in game i test it all out and collision works with UUNP followers 

some CBBE followers still had normal physics when walking and running like breast jiggle, and some wont even jiggle, the follower im currrently questing with 

doesn't even have breast physics, how ever theres one thing all my cbbe follower have in common, non of them have vagina physics.

if anyone know the solution i would deeply appreciate it, i have been trying to r

resolve this for 4 days