Download a premade version of Skyrim SE with Sexlab installed

Is it possible to download an already premade version of this game with everything required to play out the gate? 

I modded this stuff before and it took weeks to figure out and fine tune. I don't have that kind of time anymore but would like to play this game again with all its perverted aspects lol. 

Is there a shortcut we can take here? Can pay too. Thanks. 

3. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

To add a little clarity to MadMansGun's reply, distributing a full copy of the game is piracy, even if it hasn't been modified to function without running it from a Steam account that owns the game.  In fact, distributing any assets that came with the game (models, textures, sounds, etc.) is also piracy.

Best advice I can give you is to re-learn modding.  It shouldn't take "weeks" to set up a simple SexLab install; if it does, maybe you need to find someone to help?