I'm wanting the ability to make transgender male (ftm) sims, so I've been looking into something similar to Cmar's females with penises mod, but the opposite. 

I'm pretty sure it just straight up doesn't exist, so I was wondering how hard would it be to convert/create something like it?

And would it be possible to make it function with Passion?

I know there's a cheat that lets you enable the breast slider for male sims in Sims 4, giving them a female skin... is that kind of functionality possible with TS3 at all?

Alternatively, is there any way to make a female sim and then have the game refer to them as male?

Can anyone help? I've never created mods before so I'm sorry if this is a total newb question! I'd love to try but I don't know where to start.

Edited by thusjainnljos

Since CmarNYC penis mod is generally handled as a default replacer, the player will have to be creative.

Removing the default replacer and going with the other means every male would have to be taken into CAS and have the non-replacer added, but I have a feeling that using KW means that when the guys drop their drawers, they would still have no wood - the player would have to change them to their nude outfit if that feature isn't already enabled.

Since guys have no junk to begin with, the above would 'work' but the player then would also need to find (?) or create a male skin texture with the female 'parts' added. Since I've heard about adding the penis texture to females, pretty sure the same concept applies, just need to be clever when pasting the female texture on to the male texture 'crotch' area and create a specific skin texture for the males having no penis (technically all of them till the player adds penises).

6 hours ago, Mauserl said:

Sorry didn't spot you were asking for TS3

One can always delete a post they make.

6 minutes ago, landess said:

Removing the default

Completely not necessary. You only need to make a non-default male bottom and leave default alone. For KW, set woohoo outfit as "naked outfit"... I believe that uses whatever CASP you chose, non-default or whatever, instead of animations choosing the outfit.

All moot if you can't find anyone to make such a thing anyway. Definitely not my thing.

Thanks so much for your help! This definitely doesn't sound as impossibly difficult as I'd feared. 

If nothing else I should be able to make a penis-less male, which is a great start. I might even try my hand at retexturing the vanilla male bottom myself and see how I go...

1 hour ago, thusjainnljos said:

This definitely doesn't sound as impossibly difficult as I'd feared

Not impossibly difficult, depending on your understanding of TSRW and image editors. I use GIMP (free). Others use Photoshop or Paint.net.

In case anyone else comes across this topic looking for the same thing - I found both breasts and vulva for male sims completely by chance from VenusPrincess.
Though you'll want to look in the transgender female section of their website for them. If the images on their website don't load, their tumblr seems to be a bit more reliable.

Edited by thusjainnljos
more information
11 hours ago, thusjainnljos said:

VenusPrincess

She has been around a long time and has a lot of CC. I find her old posts from 8 to 10 yrs ago on MTS when I look for answers to problems.