53 minutes ago, leobme2 said:

I am getting a last crash and last uiexception every time I play. But no plain lastexception. So here is the latest uiexception I got. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Forgot to say that my game crashes after a little time of playing. 

lastUIException.txt 21.45 kB · 0 downloads

All you can do is remove all mods and test game without any.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg when you remove mods.

Don't make any new saves with your mods/cc removed just exit game.

If it stops throwing errors then it's likely a bad or outdated mod.

If you have the UICheats mod make sure it's updated.

Next I'd try a new save game to see if it stops.

Then I'd try a game repair.

1 hour ago, Enrico123456 said:

If you haven't found it yet, try also custom careers. That was the cause in my game. I also made the mistake to save without mods (accidantly) and it broke the save. Since I startet a new game, nothing occurs.

Yes both CC Careers and Traits get broken frequently with the major Game Patches.

Next Pre-Patch for Cottage Living is coming out soon so you can expect quite a few mods to get broken again.

Play it safe and disable Automatic Game Updates in Origin or Steam and when the Game says Update rather than Play switch to Offline Mode.

It gives you more time to wait until after you've collected all the updated mods you need before updating the Game.