I can't figure out how to prevent Sexlab from stripping an NPCs armor. There's an armor mod I use which is basically a nude suit for an NPC add-on made in Bodyslide. Though, even if I use the Sexlab's object editor and have their armor set on "Never Remove" under the Stripping tab—Sexlab continues to strip off their main armor piece in the end. 

Sexlab however, doesn't remove their armor pieces during the first animation stage. It removes their nude suit armor during the second or third stage. I'm not sure how it happened but, I had one time where Sexlab didn't remove any of their armor pieces at all until I initiated another animation on them. 

—————Sexlab related mods:

Sexlab Framework_v162_FULL

Sexlab Rape v6

SL_Defeat v5.3.5

SLAnimLoader

SexlabMatchMaker.Rev7

MoreNastyCritters9_0

Sexlab More Creatures v0.04

SexlabAroused_v28b

3 hours ago, SaltBowl9 said:

I can't figure out how to prevent Sexlab from stripping an NPCs armor. There's an armor mod I use which is basically a nude suit for an NPC add-on made in Bodyslide. Though, even if I use the Sexlab's object editor and have their armor set on "Never Remove" under the Stripping tab—Sexlab continues to strip off their main armor piece in the end. 

Sexlab however, doesn't remove their armor pieces during the first animation stage. It removes their nude suit armor during the second or third stage. I'm not sure how it happened but, I had one time where Sexlab didn't remove any of their armor pieces at all until I initiated another animation on them. 

—————Sexlab related mods:

Sexlab Framework_v162_FULL

Sexlab Rape v6

SL_Defeat v5.3.5

SLAnimLoader

SexlabMatchMaker.Rev7

MoreNastyCritters9_0

Sexlab More Creatures v0.04

SexlabAroused_v28b

The settings for Unequip in Sexlab MCM do not apply in general, but are divided into foreplay, aggressive, etc. - check here whether your settings are complete.

Another option is to assign the SexlabNoStrip keyword (or something like that) to this armor.

To do this, Sexlab.esm must be used as the master for your esp.

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

The settings for Unequip in Sexlab MCM do not apply in general, but are divided into foreplay, aggressive, etc. - check here whether your settings are complete.

Another option is to assign the SexlabNoStrip keyword (or something like that) to this armor.

To do this, Sexlab.esm must be used as the master for your esp.

I figured it out after testing with those settings. Even when I disabled the removal of the desired armor, it still occurred.

That was until I checked the Creature Framework mod under the tab where it held the target NPC species. Once I changed it to Disabled, I no longer encounter the problem of Sexlab animation stripping the target NPC's nude suit armor. 

It seemed to be working as intended for now, but before the fix I've also encountered that the target NPC would still remove their nude suit armor when preforming any other action outside of Sexlab animations. It hasn't happened after the newly changed settings but if it does, I'll revise this ticket. But for now, everything seems to be working fine :)

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2021 at 5:09 AM, SaltBowl9 said:

I figured it out after testing with those settings. Even when I disabled the removal of the desired armor, it still occurred.

That was until I checked the Creature Framework mod under the tab where it held the target NPC species. Once I changed it to Disabled, I no longer encounter the problem of Sexlab animation stripping the target NPC's nude suit armor. 

It seemed to be working as intended for now, but before the fix I've also encountered that the target NPC would still remove their nude suit armor when preforming any other action outside of Sexlab animations. It hasn't happened after the newly changed settings but if it does, I'll revise this ticket. But for now, everything seems to be working fine :)

You can use TESEDIT (xedit) to create an override patch for the armor mod by adding sexlab as master to the patch and the keyword "sexlab_nostrip" to the armor records.

The kw will tell sexlab to not remove during strip stage.  The KeyWord ""sexlab_nostrip"" can be added to any mesh that uses NPC slots. 

I use it for Bikini armors tops. The effect is that only the bikini bottom is removed. 

27 minutes ago, safado said:

You can use TESEDIT (xedit) to create an override patch for the armor mod by adding sexlab as master to the patch and the keyword "sexlab_nostrip" to the armor records.

The kw will tell sexlab to not remove during strip stage.  The KeyWord ""sexlab_nostrip"" can be added to any mesh that uses NPC slots. 

I use it for Bikini armors tops. The effect is that only the bikini bottom is removed. 

No need to make an override patch.  You can create a keyword in the existing esp that has the phrase "nostrip" in it, assign it to the armor, and sexlab will leave it alone.

SLNoStrip, NoStripForSexlab, NoStripNoStripSrslyNoStrip, anything like that.  If it has "nostrip" in it, SL won't touch it.

Conversely, there's also "alwaysstrip", but it seems that never gets used.