AAF Animations playlist possible?

I was wondering if there is anyway to create/modify the animations "playlist"? I have multiple animations installed (BadEnd, Leito, Vadermania, etc.) and rotate between using the Home key, Sex Em Up, or JustBusiness menus to start the animations. They work just fine but when you select a playlist, they follow the preassigned positions. I want to set the positions they transition to myself. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

14 hours ago, season6 said:

I was wondering if there is anyway to create/modify the animations "playlist"? I have multiple animations installed (BadEnd, Leito, Vadermania, etc.) and rotate between using the Home key, Sex Em Up, or JustBusiness menus to start the animations. They work just fine but when you select a playlist, they follow the preassigned positions. I want to set the positions they transition to myself. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

If you are talking about autostaging, you can try my patch for anims, otherwise I dont know what you are talking about. If you want to auto change between anim groups, like 1 min Leito Doggy is playing, then 1 min of Leito Carry, you can do it manually, there is no such patches

Edited by Indarello