Male x male animations

As the title suggests, im looking for more male x male animations. Not just for humanoids on humanoids. For mudcrabs, giants, mammoths, everything. Ive asked for this in the search and requests thread a couple different times and got no response >3< and that was a whiiiiile ago

Probably why nobody ever seen them. Sorry there is not much content in the animation section for this :(  The only advice i can give you is to set your male character to female in sexlabs options so the creature stuff selects more possible animatoins . I know that is not the same and that it is not  real answer to your question and i am sorry for that. But it's really the only thing i know of that makes it easier for you. There are some shemale animations in billyys pack and K4 who could also work for males. 

Only posting here so you can finally get something like an answer ?

The only really animation pack tailored for homosexual males:

Never used it, could be the only pack for SE i never tested

6 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Probably why nobody ever seen them. Sorry there is not much content in the animation section for this :(  The only advice i can give you is to set your male character to female in sexlabs options so the creature stuff selects more possible animatoins . I know that is not the same and that it is not  real answer to your question and i am sorry for that. But it's really the only thing i know of that makes it easier for you. There are some shemale animations in billyys pack and K4 who could also work for males. 

Only posting here so you can finally get something like an answer ?

The only really animation pack tailored for homosexual males:

Never used it, could be the only pack for SE i never tested

Ah well, thank you very much for trying uwu