[ENB] Delete Unnecessary Custom Palettes

Each of those pallets is only 12kB.  They do not significantly increase the load time.  Only one is active at any given time and if you like, you can download pallets with greater variation to use with your enb and just swap with the existing ones.

Most of the "Size" of the enb is the help section.  Just about every file in there is over 700kB.  But these also don't apply to the ENB load.

19 hours ago, delgathar said:

Each of those pallets is only 12kB.  They do not significantly increase the load time.  Only one is active at any given time and if you like, you can download pallets with greater variation to use with your enb and just swap with the existing ones.

Most of the "Size" of the enb is the help section.  Just about every file in there is over 700kB.  But these also don't apply to the ENB load.

It's true, the heaviest thing is the '' Help '' folder and it only has photos that are not installed ... wtf 

Why is the modder so dramatric? I mean ... when he says: '' if you are insane to use this ENB to play and not just to take photos ..bla,bla,bla ... '' ... wtf ... I mean ... I use it to play and without any problem and it only consumes 5 frames. I think the guy is really dramatic.

So ... I thought that the "LUT" files as the cloud boy said, were unnecessary or affected performance. But it seems not. And if such files do not affect anything while they are not in use ... then this is already solved. 

Thanks guys.  

1 hour ago, Sneaksmile said:

So these are the presets?

If you look at one of them in Paint or whatever, you will see that the LUT is just a colour spectrum.

The impact on performance mostly comes from the various settings in the various files in the enbseries folder.

13 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

It's true, the heaviest thing is the '' Help '' folder and it only has photos that are not installed ... wtf 

Why is the modder so dramatric? I mean ... when he says: '' if you are insane to use this ENB to play and not just to take photos ..bla,bla,bla ... '' ... wtf ... I mean ... I use it to play and without any problem and it only consumes 5 frames. I think the guy is really dramatic.

So ... I thought that the "LUT" files as the cloud boy said, were unnecessary or affected performance. But it seems not. And if such files do not affect anything while they are not in use ... then this is already solved. 

Thanks guys.  

Now it only costs about 5 frames, but when it came out it cost 20-30 frames.

On 7/3/2021 at 4:32 AM, Grey Cloud said:

If you look at one of them in Paint or whatever, you will see that the LUT is just a colour spectrum.

The impact on performance mostly comes from the various settings in the various files in the enbseries folder.

Okay. 

I don't know how to modify or eliminate the other things in a safe way, but the other boy is right, in fact the ENB ''weighs'' very little, the size worried me, I thought that it actually ''weighed'' 30 MB by itself ... apart from the big drama of the Modder about performance. But I think everything is fine.   ? 

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 7/3/2021 at 4:40 PM, delgathar said:

Now it only costs about 5 frames, but when it came out it cost 20-30 frames.

Really? And how did he fix it? You know it?  

It is actually very nice to play with that ENB and not just take photos, because it looks precisely like a moving photo, so it's cool, combined with the DoF. 

Edited by Sneaksmile

Also ... I don't know if sometimes I have to ask things directly in Nexus Mods ... but ... I really hate that site in that respect because it is a dead site for that, and the idiots even removed the notification system for responses, an incredible stupidity. But, well I guess you already know that. So ... LL seems much better to find support even though the Mod is from Nexus. 

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Really? And how did he fix it? You know it?  

It is actually very nice to play with that ENB and not just take photos, because it looks precisely like a moving photo, so it's cool, combined with the DoF. 

It's not so much that he fixed it.  It is that the hardware is better now.

54 minutes ago, delgathar said:

It's not so much that he fixed it.  It is that the hardware is better now.

But not all people have good hardware. Does it then cost them 20-30 frames?

Also ... guys always say that new hardware don't really make a big difference in Oldrim because it's a 32-bit game with a lot of limits on those aspects. That's a lie then? 

Edited by Sneaksmile
3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The ENB probably improved in performance due to tweaks to the settings.

Whether hardware makes a difference in Skyrim LE depends on the hardware in question.

The main component for games is supposed to be the graphics card. Or not? 

On 7/6/2021 at 10:03 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Only for the visuals.

CPU, HDD, RAM even the sound card all play their part.

But that's really secondary for a game, nope? I mean ... for example ... how does an excessively powerful processor or a non-mechanical hard drive help? As I understand it, that helps mostly in loading times or not? But if you are not a desperate player, you can live very well without it.  

Edited by Sneaksmile