Follower Health Widget

View File

Follower Health and Arousal Widgets

Adds a small widget that displays follower health and optionally arousal. With options to enable/disable fading out, as well as customizable X and Y positions. You can also press a key that cycles through your followers, if you have more than 1.

Technical Stuff

Due to the nature of this mod, it runs quite often and could be considered fairly script-intensive. I've done as much as I can to minimize the script load, however if you're already running a script-intensive play through you may get stack dumps. The script normally runs every 5s by default, however during combat it runs every 0.1 seconds. Rates are customizable to your preference. If you're worried about script lag, consider using the health-only version - it's a lot faster.

Requirements

Requires the following mods:

You are free to use whatever scripts you like from my mod, so long as credit is provided. The arousal version of this mod is to remain exclusive to LL, and the general version is to remain exclusive to Nexus and LL.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    iWant Status Bars, iWant Widgets, LibFire, SLA
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

33 minutes ago, Hel the Goddess said:

I've already got EFF managing my follower's Health/Stamina/Magic, but I haven't ever seen anything that displayed follower arousal

If you think it's worthwhile, I'd actually like a version of this that only deals with arousal, to cut back on redundant scripts

This should help

25 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

This should help

I know of that one, but that one is just chaos with how it handles choosing who to display
Plus it doesn't make much sense that my character can just walk out on the streets and say "I can sense each and every nearby person and I know exactly how DTF they are"

I've always wanted one that only tracks and displays who I specifically choose, which granted this one doesn't do exactly, but it is the closest to what I'm looking for

• 4 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 9:51 PM, Hel the Goddess said:

I know of that one, but that one is just chaos with how it handles choosing who to display
Plus it doesn't make much sense that my character can just walk out on the streets and say "I can sense each and every nearby person and I know exactly how DTF they are"

I've always wanted one that only tracks and displays who I specifically choose, which granted this one doesn't do exactly, but it is the closest to what I'm looking for

I mean, when your charcter can literally smell if a woman if ovulating, pregnant or just full of cum, this is pretty tame, especially when you, the player, can actually hear their heavy breathing and see the bulges and puddles dripping between their legs. Your Skyrim just ain't modded enough XD