Male to female sims no feet when removing shoes...

1 hour ago, Tonnni1 said:

{male sim with female frame and clothing preference} 

Not sure how TS4 works, but in TS3 you would have to remake everything you want as a separate package, including nude feet, and change gender flags. Again, in TS3, heads are automatically generated by the game, so IF it's male, a male head would be generated, and the neck won't match. You'd need to adjust garments/ body in Blender/ Milkshape to match neck seams. Garment reassigning can be done in either TSRW or s4pe.

29 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure how TS4 works, but in TS3 you would have to remake everything you want as a separate package, including nude feet, and change gender flags. Again, in TS3, heads are automatically generated by the game, so IF it's male, a male head would be generated, and the neck won't match. You'd need to adjust garments/ body in Blender/ Milkshape to match neck seams. Garment reassigning can be done in either TSRW or s4pe.

Im a tad confused bcos im just trying to make the sim in cas haha! i thought the feet would just be males bcos its still a male sim, I just chose more feminine body and clothing from the drop down box if u get me

19 hours ago, Tonnni1 said:

Im a tad confused bcos im just trying to make the sim in cas haha! i thought the feet would just be males bcos its still a male sim, I just chose more feminine body and clothing from the drop down box if u get me

If you have any cc bodies, skins, etc., installed they might be causing problems.

Some CC Shoes and/or CC Feet/Sliders can also be problematic.

Males with Feminine frames are still considered Males and not all CC will work on them.

I'd remove all your mods and test in CAS again to see what happens.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg after removing mods/cc.

Don't make any new saves with mods removed just exit when done testing.

Most standard mods like Wicked Whims, MCCC, Basemental, Nisa's WP, etc., won't be the cause of this.

And most CC won't cause it either.

So you might have to do the 50/50 mod removal method to find the mod/cc that causes the feet issue in CAS.