Looking for best mods that unlock all Teen stuff

I'm not sure what you are talking about. There is a height slider in TS3, but I'm not sure there's preset like it. Also, 

1 hour ago, JediZX said:

mods that enable YA/Adult age only content for Teens

I guess there's no difference between YA/Adult & Teens in TS3, even within KW.

Hope expert show up to answer your question. 

2 hours ago, JediZX said:

I am searching for mods

Nraas Master Controller has settings to allow adult garments on teen, among other things. Know that the way the game works, this will make teens appear short and squatty, and there are visible seams at neck and ankles. Ankles can be fixed by wearing adult shoes, but you can't replace the head, so you see the seam.

No clue what you mean by height presets. There are a few height mods. I think CmarNYC made one that automatically make males taller than females. Probably on MTS. Best bet is to use your search engine.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Nraas Master Controller has settings to allow adult garments on teen, among other things. Know that the way the game works, this will make teens appear short and squatty, and there are visible seams at neck and ankles. Ankles can be fixed by wearing adult shoes, but you can't replace the head, so you see the seam.

The OP seems to be asking for more teen roleplay options though....

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

No clue what you mean by height presets. There are a few height mods. I think CmarNYC made one that automatically make males taller than females. Probably on MTS. Best bet is to use your search engine.

In TS4, using a set height for all characters makes it easier to use various animations with least amount of errors, as compared to manually setting their height. Like if two Sims are 6.1 in height, then by using the same height preset, they both will have 5.1 height. So their animations will still be quite smooth like kiss etc since both their heights are exact same.

Manual sliders are so primitive that they destroy animations since they are not pre-configured to set a fixed size. In short, this should make everything clear -

Height preset enables your two Sims to still kiss each other normally, as they still share the same height.

Manual height slider enables your Sims to kiss air, as their height is not same anymore. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make their height same with manual sliders.

Is Sims 3 seriously this backward that it doesn't have even such a basic mod ? Glad i chose Sims 4 over this shitty shit. But damn... even the "experts" here have no idea of 'presets' ? 

No wonder this game is outdated.

1 hour ago, XinXi said:

The OP seems to be asking for more teen roleplay options though....

Not that way to me. Since both KW and Passion have options to allow teen interactions, the only thing that I see as being YA/ A only and not for teens are garments. And as I make the stuff, what I said about the game automatically resizing teens and them becoming wide, squatty and disproportioned, with neck seams holds, and nothing I know of will change that, except sliders, which then must be readjusted when the teen ages up.

1 hour ago, XinXi said:

In TS4, using a set height for all characters makes it easier to use various animations

This is TS3, and it's mostly the same. However, many prefer that there be height variances, and especially when using JoshQ or my shoes and boots, you make females shorter, or they tower above male sims. This does cause floor clipping, but it's a matter for the individual to decide. Also, a couple of the TS3 animators are working on "retargeting" animations via their rigs and s3pe. My understanding is that the pelvis will align regardless of sim height variance.

1 hour ago, XinXi said:

Is Sims 3 seriously this backward

TS3 came out in 2009, is 32 bit and still has better features than TS4, such as the open world concept. My understanding is TS4 doesn't have height altering shoes and several other things found in 3. My sims can walk to the store, go jogging around the neighborhood, go for a drive to the park. My understanding is that TS4 uses the screen change of location similar to The Sims? Very hi tech. And swatches? OY! No choices other than what you are given. Great for those with no imagination... 

But, some people need a preset, preconditioned game to tell them how to play.

59 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not that way to me. Since both KW and Passion have options to allow teen interactions, the only thing that I see as being YA/ A only and not for teens are garments. And as I make the stuff, what I said about the game automatically resizing teens and them becoming wide, squatty and disproportioned, with neck seams holds, and nothing I know of will change that, except sliders, which then must be readjusted when the teen ages up.

This is TS3, and it's mostly the same. However, many prefer that there be height variances, and especially when using JoshQ or my shoes and boots, you make females shorter, or they tower above male sims. This does cause floor clipping, but it's a matter for the individual to decide. Also, a couple of the TS3 animators are working on "retargeting" animations via their rigs and s3pe. My understanding is that the pelvis will align regardless of sim height variance.

TS3 came out in 2009, is 32 bit and still has better features than TS4, such as the open world concept. My understanding is TS4 doesn't have height altering shoes and several other things found in 3. My sims can walk to the store, go jogging around the neighborhood, go for a drive to the park. My understanding is that TS4 uses the screen change of location similar to The Sims? Very hi tech. And swatches? OY! No choices other than what you are given. Great for those with no imagination... 

But, some people need a preset, preconditioned game to tell them how to play.

Customisations. As simple as that. The extent to which Sims are customisable in TS4 is simply not there in TS3. That's a fact. I don't even need to use even a single custom skin or makeup, as compared to Sims 3, TS4 generates nice looking sims automatically. Plus its simple, easy to manage and straight to the point. As a bonus, we have countless presets that are IMPOSSIBLE to find in Sims 3. The only reason 99%  gamers have left modding TS3 forever and are now permanent Sims 4 modders is just because the countless options you get to modify your Sims with. Its something so basic, so simple, yet so profound that even to this day, i often see way too many fellow modders whining about how so much talented modders have moved forward to TS4. Sims 4 stole majority of them etc etc.

Truth hurts, and rightfully so. Finally we have open worlds being created one after another in Sims 4. Also, a physics mod that adds HDT effects on all major parts of body is being created for TS4. What else is left ? We want simplicity that only TS4 can give us. As for you lot, keep living under the Rock. 

Sims 4 is the future of Sims modding, not Sims 3. Like it or hate it, that's your problem. While your major mods like Kinky World have been abandoned long ago, we Sims 4 players are getting constant new upgrades with Wicked Whims and mountain of other stuff, every month. 

With Farmland mod release, sims 4 will finally become complete. Regardless of Lazy EA, the attention Sims 4 is getting from countless modders is guaranteed to bring even more revolutionary mods ever made before.

By the way, how about Sims 3 ? hmmm a fond memory of past i suppose. You guyz seriously need lots of "updates" y'know~ Jeez.

Edited by XinXi
2 hours ago, XinXi said:

Is Sims 3 seriously this backward that it doesn't have even such a basic mod ? Glad i chose Sims 4 over this shitty shit. But damn... even the "experts" here have no idea of 'presets' ? 

No wonder this game is outdated.

Dude, you are seriously infringing on several site rules. Lucky for me I have the power to place trolls, and rude  'members' on ignore. 2 posts and praising Sims 4, but are here on the Sims 3 section.  If you never post here again, you won't be missed.

Screenshot-482.jpg.6bc10e2370e7269f966c0f057817ae9e.jpg

The view of the Sims 3 from a small minded person.

Edited by landess
1 hour ago, XinXi said:

simple, easy to manage

EXACTLY! Simple minds need simple everything. No effort for you. I make CC... I give you MY choice of so many swatches... and the uncreative "simple" mind is happy. Mod creators work TS4 because it's easy. People playing TS4 are easy to please. 

Why you are here trying to sell TS4 is only a sign of your inferiority issues. Sorry you can't create things...

9.jpg.3db4b618c6cb7c164aed75a919954b3e.jpg

Yes, I'm sure the truth hurts... now time you face truth, not your opinion of it. But, as someone who Joined the site and within an hour posted criticism instead of trying to help the OP, I see you are an arrogant child who probably should be in school. I can school you if you wish.