My sims don't do woohoo, even if they accept, there is alert: "No, we can't do it here. Someone might see us". I would gues it's cause of exhibition, but my sim has it on level 6 and still can't do it alone home. Any idea?

Edit: I'm sorry for interrupt, I had for some unknown reason settings for that set as none

Edited by SimNotHack
solved
3 hours ago, SimNotHack said:

"No, we can't do it here. Someone might see us"

Always an issue is that no one says which of the many KW builds they are using. I have posted a link to Oniki's public release of what is most likely her final version, build 409... here. I have found it has a few problems, but over all, stable, should you wish to download it, if not already what you have.

To your issue, it is mostly a KW motive set that involves the exhibitionist skill. What is intended is that as the sims' exhibition level increases, willingness to woohoo in more and more risky and public places increases. 

I have found that one way around this is to NOT click on the sim, but rather an object. There are many, I won't list them all... you can click things to see if the KW options pop up in the pie menu. I will say that the floor/ rugs/ ground or windows are target objects. From that pop up, choose the sim your sim wants to woohoo. You will not get the option of choosing vaginal, anal, oral, handjob, but can click the target sim once they start and pick an option. That is also not guaranteed, as again, KW motives will factor in as to whether a sim wants to do that.

Final options are in the KW settings and debug menus are options for always accept on. Warning... I have them off, and forget which does it, but one of those two will make it so any random horny sim can approach your sim, ask for woohoo, and your sim will woohoo whether you want them to or no! Especially an issue for you virgin sim daughter who you may not be actively playing, and some pervert hits on her!

On 6/27/2021 at 5:56 PM, LadySmoks said:

I have found that one way around this is to NOT click on the sim, but rather an object. There are many, I won't list them all... you can click things to see if the KW options pop up in the pie menu.

this is what i did too, ground, furniture and others... they just came there and were acting like they were in public place (no matter what was their exhiition), but than I studied all options in kw settings and I found one wich was set to none (there were two more options, I think exhibition and always), so I switched it and tried again... I don't remember which option it was, but I think it's in all versions of kw, at least the newer ones

• 3 weeks later...

i'm working on this same problem, after upgrading to the latest public release.

in settings, privacy, i set exhibition from 1, to 0.

set false, to the children-present in-house privacy block.

then set all in-house character woohoo skills to 10 in NRaas advanced settings.

yet, they time out, yawn, and have no woohoo.

i'll mess with it and see what i come up with, referencing the faqs etc. LadySmoks refers to in the updated guide.

meanwhile, 

stay tight, and thanks much.

v/Y,

moebius z.

https://alterbet.altervista.org

2 hours ago, bet6622 said:

in settings, privacy, i set exhibition from 1, to 0.

set false, to the children-present in-house privacy block.

then set all in-house character woohoo skills to 10 in NRaas advanced settings

Yeah. These are all settings that fine tune how a Sim interacts with KW. In the debug section the option:  Always Accept - On,  bypasses all the flags and filters that would stop KW woohoo like the ones quoted. Not sure if you could starve a Sim to death by continuous sex, but they would pass out from sleep deprivation or piss themselves after a session while the needs are red. (possibly interrupting the sequences for an early end)

99.99% of the time it's either a setting, or conflict causing issues. Endless times the advice to load no other mods to test the game and KW together reveal some other package was interfering.

KW is heavily script based and since it's not perfect, any interruption in the sequence can have other effects. For example: A Sim will 'select' some object for an animation to take place. This object now has an 'in use' flag temporarily attached, but the event gets interrupted - perhaps there was a pathing issue with a chokepoint and Sim foot traffic. Now this object 'can't' be used and there is no event taking place to clear the object when the script is finished. This is just one example of how KW could have issues during a play session. For that particular issue, one just clones the item in question and places it near by with the console command 'MoveObjects On'. Now they either control/shift-click or just shift-click the object to delete it and then move the clone to the proper place - fixed.

If events time out, then something is stopping them, even if it's an issue with the game's internal queue of events happening all over the town at any given time. As stated above - that 'something' is almost always another mod.

6 hours ago, landess said:

This object now has an 'in use' flag temporarily attached, but the event gets interrupted - perhaps there was a pathing issue with a chokepoint and Sim foot traffic. Now this object 'can't' be used and there is no event taking place to clear the object when the script is finished.

yea, double beds. then clone and replace.

are you aware of an auto reset in-game, or as with overwatch, which clears those daily?

meanwhile, this issue is solved.

turns out, it was the "age restriction" setting under the woohoo settings.

now disabled, the characters are gleefully woohooing.

incidentally, i'm running the newest OKW version, 4.09. 

insert vintage beach boys tune here.  

seems to run well, overall.

6 hours ago, bet6622 said:

"age restriction"

So, this was adult/ teen woohoo? Not adult/ adult??? And did adult/ adult work or you never tried it? Because I have had times when the stand and yawn scenario have happened, but not because of age restriction... it was adult/ adult, hetero. MY issue seems to come from "TEST" CC overload. I'm a mess, and as I add more and more to my TEST folder, I tend not to clean out old fails as I should (semi fails that I think I may go back to later). So, I end up with several hundred loose packages floating around. Eventually, the game slows and KW, for whatever reason, starts the stand and yawn as animations will "time out".

@landess, one we generally never think of since it's always on... I assume in your game also...

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

one we generally never think of since it's always on... I assume in your game also...

I wanted adult teen woohoo, so that was one of the settings I changed - age restriction. I had also made some changes in NRaas story progression with the caste system/romance. Pretty sure teen/elder is default disabled.

As we all know - what a setting is labeled as doesn't always mean exactly what it says/what we interpret.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

I wanted adult teen woohoo, so that was one of the settings I changed - age restriction. I had also made some changes in NRaas story progression with the caste system/romance. Pretty sure teen/elder is default disabled.

As we all know - what a setting is labeled as doesn't always mean exactly what it says/what we interpret.

Yes, that was what I meant... restriction "off" or "disabled" as to allow teen/ adult woohoo. )) That I... and you always have it in the "allow it" position, I guess we never think of it.

Still, that does not seem to fit completely. If it was a teen/ adult interaction, there would not even have been a pie menu option to ask for woohoo if the switch was flipped in settings to not allow it.

In other news... Learning continues to be detrimental to uploading. I learned a few new things that I can manipulate with bot bodies, and yesterday, I figured out a much... MUCH better way to duplicate hair textures. So, Number Six is getting a last minute make over!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 8:04 AM, LadySmoks said:

So, this was adult/ teen woohoo? Not adult/ adult??? And did adult/ adult work or you never tried it?

adult, usually, with no restrictions on adult-teen romance or whoo-hoo.

with kids or newborns in the same lot/residence, same or different room, that's where the script sees the age-restriction flag, stops the animation, and then idles to yawn, etc.

disabling that restriction check, the characters whoo-hoo gleefully.

btw: LOVE your sexbots!

4 hours ago, bet6622 said:

adult, usually, with no restrictions on adult-teen romance or whoo-hoo.

with kids or newborns in the same lot/residence, same or different room, that's where the script sees the age-restriction flag, stops the animation, and then idles to yawn, etc.

disabling that restriction check, the characters whoo-hoo gleefully.

btw: LOVE your sexbots!

I have found that if you control sim A and click on sim B then select from the KW woohoo menu, that the KW system that is supposed to route the pair to a private area to woohoo doesn't work (in my game), and I get the "No we can't do that here, someone might see us" message. However, if I click on an object (table, chair, counter, floor next to another sim) they are happy to engage.

More FemmeBots soon. Will post on my page, but EDI from Mass Effect is ready, and I think I have taken another step forward in Cylon skinjobs. My Number Six is currently wearing accessory panties and stockings.

On 8/13/2021 at 8:34 AM, LadySmoks said:

"No we can't do that here, someone might see us" message. However, if I click on an object (table, chair, counter, floor next to another sim) they are happy to engage.

More FemmeBots soon ... My Number Six is currently wearing accessory panties and stockings.

same here. the "ignore underage" solved the issue with mine.

yours, i think, is the "exhibition difficulty" setting on the same "privacy settings tab.

how can a Number Six go wrong with that? :)

btw: do you have a link for bringing a sexbot into CAS for accessories, facial-body tweak, etc?

i thought i'd seen one with instructions, but could not relocate the post.

and thank you again for your bots, they truly are, "stunning!"

2 hours ago, bet6622 said:

btw: do you have a link for bringing a sexbot into CAS for accessories, facial-body tweak, etc?

I covered pretty much all of the basics on my first FemmeBot page here. Basically you need testing cheats enabled and Nraas MC for quick CAS access. Shift/ click like any Sim takes you to Sim CAS. Read that page for do's and don'ts in Sim CAS, as some things will break the bot... Generally, sliders and accessories are safe to apply.

Just uploaded EDI from Mass Effect