Where did Goldbrand come from?

With one of my characters, who I unfortunately had to delete because half of the buildings in skyrim would cause a ctd if I tried to enter them, picked up an interesting weapon in her travels through skyrim. The cool looking, katana like, sword was called Goldbrand. The funny thing is that all the sources I can find say that Goldbrand is not in the Skyrim game. 

My search of what mod might put this sword into the game came up with InsanitySorrow for his/her (not really sure of gender) mod. The design of the sword was a perfect match for the sword I found in-game. There is a problem however, I did not install that particular mod. I have another mod by InsanitySorrow called "Unique Uniques" which does not include Goldbrand and I did check the actual mesh and texture files and found no reference to the goldbrand. 

The description of the goldbrand I found in game does not quite match the description that InsanitySorrow put on the mod. InsanitySorrow has the description of "Forged by the Dragons of the North, Goldbrand lends its wielder the ability to do fire damage" and it has the fire damage enchantment on it.  

The version I found in game has the description "Forged by the Dragons of the North" and that is all. It also does not do any fire damage. On top of that, I realize that the location to find the InsanitySorrow's version is in a cave that is a little north and a little east of Windhelm. That location is not where I found my version. I found mine during the quest for the Aetherial Forge (I cannot seem to remember exactly where I got it and that is my problem). I believe the main wizard you need to kill was carrying this sword though I cannot remember exactly. 

My question is what mod created this sword in my game and where do I find it again?

Edit: Load Order Posting

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BlackTowerArmory.esm=1
LevelersTower.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
killthemgenerals.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Console Books.esp=1
enchant4effects.esp=0
grumpykevtempering.esp=1
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp=1
SaderHorses.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
black mage armor.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp=1
BlairsAfterGlowFashion.esp=1
BloodWitchArmor.esp=1
Craftable Invisible Helmets.esp=1
Darklilith.esp=1
DiamondWeapons2.0N.esp=1
Dread Knight Weapon Set.esp=1
ElvenWeaponry.esp=1
EternalShineArmorAndWeapons.esp=1
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
LadyBatByNausicaa.esp=1
LayerBikini.esp=1
lilithscarver1_0.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
Magicka Sabers.esp=1
magicka sabers expanded.esp=1
Mystic.esp=1
Nicos Raven Swords.esp=1
royal_daedric.esp=1
schwertleite set.esp=1
SilverArmor.esp=1
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1
TaliArmor.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp=1
BlackTowerUpdate.esp=1
Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp=1
thereserve.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
improvedrealistic.esp=1
Killable Children.esp=1
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp=1
noguardhelmets.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
stronger daedric artifacts.esp=1
mslVampiricThirst.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
nighteyetoggle.esp=1
enchanting freedom.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
4xskillgain.esp=1
10 extra effect.esp=1
_NewHair.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
_zzSimsHair.esp=1
_zzSimsHair2.esp=1
NewSuccubusRace.esp=1
OrientalRace.esp=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
Sylgja.esp=1
Talah.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
craftable vampire armors.esp=1
HN66 SLEEK Outfits.esp=1
ISDBaniKatanaBLACK1H.esp=1
ISDBaniKatanaBLACK2H.esp=1
Reaper's Witch of the Wild Outfit.esp=1
Aeri.esp=1
ISDBaniKatanaLIGHT1H.esp=1
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1
dip.esp=1
BAMM.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
Light Elven Armor.esp=1
ISDBaniKatanaLIGHT2H.esp=1
vebonymail.esp=1
AlfheimKnights.esp=1
Witch Battle Armor.esp=1
StalhrimExtraCrafting.esp=1
LegendAssassin.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
ebonymaillight.esp=1
silverknight.esp=1
Hair Colors.esp=1
HN66LitheriaRace.esp=1
Fair Litheria Race.esp=1
_zzCCCHairs.esp=1
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp=1
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp=1
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Vampire Eyes Fix.esp=1

Guest SemiPr0

With one of my characters, who I unfortunately had to delete because half of the buildings in skyrim would cause a ctd if I tried to enter them, picked up an interesting weapon in her travels through skyrim. The cool looking, katana like, sword was called Goldbrand. The funny thing is that all the sources I can find say that Goldbrand is not in the Skyrim game. 

My search of what mod might put this sword into the game came up with InsanitySorrow for his/her (not really sure of gender) mod. The design of the sword was a perfect match for the sword I found in-game. There is a problem however, I did not install that particular mod. I have another mod by InsanitySorrow called "Unique Uniques" which does not include Goldbrand and I did check the actual mesh and texture files and found no reference to the goldbrand. 

The description of the goldbrand I found in game does not quite match the description that InsanitySorrow put on the mod. InsanitySorrow has the description of "Forged by the Dragons of the North, Goldbrand lends its wielder the ability to do fire damage" and it has the fire damage enchantment on it.  

The version I found in game has the description "Forged by the Dragons of the North" and that is all. It also does not do any fire damage. On top of that, I realize that the location to find the InsanitySorrow's version is in a cave that is a little north and a little east of Windhelm. That location is not where I found my version. I found mine during the quest for the Aetherial Forge (I cannot seem to remember exactly where I got it and that is my problem). I believe the main wizard you need to kill was carrying this sword though I cannot remember exactly. 

My question is what mod created this sword in my game and where do I find it again?

Do you have the Aetherium Armor mod? Its possible that this version of Goldbrand was added by that mod.

Archived