Problem with the structure or size of models in positions from version 10.00

I don't know what code block has been edited since version 10.00, but something has changed in the models, so the old positions, especially those connected to each other, are badly assembled.
My question is, is it possible to restore it to its previous state? Of course, I am aware of the fact that, for example, my models are a bit higher, so it also bugs in combined positions, but if, for example, I have 3000 items saved and it is definitely a lot for everything to be connected together, it needs everything separately edit ;O Later put any screen to show exactly what I think about.

Edited by dnwelart
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 11:56 PM, Daspex said:

Idk if i understood it right what you said but in the options manager you can convert old 7.5 poses into the new VX format.

OKAY. Sorry, I'm responding so late but it can be helpful but not sure it will help but very likely. I just have to learn how to use it ; p but I think it's work automatically when selected ;]