How do install compositable sexbound races that are not in .pak format?

3 hours ago, Supermegamanxl said:

Thanks in advance!

Simply put, single folders. Single folders as in, "Starbound/mods/<Mod's folder>/<Mod's files, mainly _metadata>".

I don't know what you mean with "compositable" however.

4 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Simply put, single folders. Single folders as in, "Starbound/mods/<Mod's folder>/<Mod's files, mainly _metadata>".

I don't know what you mean with "compositable" however.

I ment like ones hat were already made and not making it must of use the wrong word lol , but i think i did it just like you mention anyway you can check like crash logs besides the one from the game it doesn't seem to be helping!

2 minutes ago, Supermegamanxl said:

I meant like ones that were already made and not making it must of use the wrong word lol,
but i think i did it just like you mention, anyway you can check like crash logs besides the one from the game it doesn't seem to be helping!

I am trying to parse this message so i'll ask real quick, did you crash and want to send a log? Did you already send a log in another thread...?

Just now, Supermegamanxl said:

yeah i crashed after the chucklefish loading screen and i'll post the log maybe i just don't understand how to read it!

starbound.log.5 77 kB · 0 downloads

That seems to be a crash caused by "basehead", two different mods are adding the same item i would guess? Sounds like two basic races with items that weren't properly renamed.
"Starbound++ FU Version" also is throwing errors, but i don't know the actual cause of the crash. Could be any two mods.

2 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That seems to be a crash caused by "basehead", two different mods are adding the same item i would guess? Sounds like two basic races with items that weren't properly renamed.
"Starbound++ FU Version" also is throwing errors, but i don't know the actual cause of the crash. Could be any two mods.

Oh that helped a lot i will let you know as soon as can thanks!