DJs in strip clubs don't leave

I put down a DJ booth in the strip club, and now there are always two DJs there, and they won't leave.  I use CC to force them to leave, they do, and then immediately come back, any time of day, open or closed, and start playing.  I put a locked door in their way (employees only) and they just walk thru it anyway.

Any ideas as to what's going on here?

14 hours ago, Display name again said:

I put down a DJ booth in the strip club, and now there are always two DJs there, and they won't leave.  I use CC to force them to leave, they do, and then immediately come back, any time of day, open or closed, and start playing.  I put a locked door in their way (employees only) and they just walk thru it anyway.

Any ideas as to what's going on here?

No idea why but the game loves to generate lots of DJ's but some of them are usually for shift changes.

I've removed all my DJ booths and replaced them with Jukeboxes, just turn them on when visiting.

Remove any speakers you find on the lot also.

Sims still show up to dance.

Don't know about Strip Clubs as I don't have any but it works for Nightclubs, Bars, and Lounges.

I also remove the Mic & Instruments at Lounges and change the lot types into Nightclubs or Bars instead and place a Jukebox.

Had far too many entertainers and Dj's getting spawned into my game.  

12 hours ago, Display name again said:

Okay, if it happens in nightclubs and the like, it's a game function and not wicked whims.  That narrows it down, at least.  I'll try changing the lock to 'household only', and see if that solves it.  I suppose the game might tag them employees.

DJ's work almost the same as Bartenders so whenever you place a Bar or a DJ Booth the game generates sims for those jobs.

They are both considered EA service jobs like maids, nannies, mail carriers, etc.

Locking the door might also block customers from entering.

Strip Clubs use the 'Generic' lot type which might be different from other public venue lot types like nightclubs and bars.