NPCs don't react to "Invite to join for sex"

Hi guys,

this has kinda stumped me, as the title says if I try to invite any number of NPCs to an ongoing sexual encounter, there is no reaction of any kind, no error message, no pop up of any kind, it's just as if it never happened. I am not new to WW, I've never had this problem before. Some info:

1) Sims4 version is 1.75.125.1030. This is a fresh install, I still had the \documents\EA\sims4 folder but that never caused problems of any kind before, I just reinstall the mods from scratch. I started a new playthrough

2) WW version v165e. This too is a new install (I just deleted the previous WW folder)

3) All animations are new installs (old ones deleted). I am 100% sure there are threesome, foursome etc animations included (and again, I dont' get the usual error message that no animation was found, I just get nothing)

4) I tried to remove every single mod other than WW and related animations, it didn't fix it.

5) I have zero other problems, WW works like a charm except for this issue, all animations seem to go through without a hitch. I don't get any error, exceptions, warnings anywhere.

6) I am reasonably sure I don't have anything in the WW sexual preferences that may block sex, I specifically tried to keep things as permissible as possible: teenage is checked, multiple partners is checked, gender is set as irrelevant and so on. At any rate I've tried with every possible combination, it's not that NPCs refuse, they just don't react at all.

Anyone has any idea? I don't know if I can post you the lastexception thing that's usually mentioned, cause I don't get errors... but correct me if I'm wrong. I've never had bugs to report before so I'm not crystal clear on the procedure. Thanks for the help in advance!

14 minutes ago, Arken said:

Anyone has any idea? I don't know if I can post you the lastexception thing that's usually mentioned, cause I don't get errors... but correct me if I'm wrong. I've never had bugs to report before so I'm not crystal clear on the procedure. Thanks for the help in advance!

Yes if you get errors that might be part of the problem.

Use the paperclip below or choose files to upload the file here.

Sims won't join for group sex if WW gender rules settings or relationship  settings are too strict. 

You can also try this:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

This isn't a switch but more like a button that flips other WW settings to make easier sex and less refusals.

You should also read more about gender preferences:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

Thanks for the help, setting the intensity to extreme seems to fix it. The NPCs both ask to join in, and react normally when I invite them. So I presume it's indeed something I screwed up in the various options, somehow. Is there some smart way I can try to give you the list of my options without manually trying to go one by one? Maybe they are included in some files I can upload too? I can check them again but I've been as careful as I could and I have really no idea what's wrong

4 minutes ago, Arken said:

Thanks for the help, setting the intensity to extreme seems to fix it. The NPCs both ask to join in, and react normally when I invite them. So I presume it's indeed something I screwed up in the various options, somehow. Is there some smart way I can try to give you the list of my options without manually trying to go one by one? Maybe they are included in some files I can upload too? I can check them again but I've been as careful as I could and I have really no idea what's wrong

You can look at my WW help file to get more info about the main settings and what some of them do.

Not all settings are covered.

WW Settings Help.txt